Chapter 7

Angelo had taken me on a romantic getaway to cookout, but I didn't mind because I think I had more fun than I would've had if he had taken me somewhere expensive.

It was dark out now, and summer was still intact, although I could feel fall coming soon.

But the warm breeze was present and I thought about how much I would miss summer.

We had finished eating, sitting at one of the picnic tables outside, and now we were just talking.

Angelo asked me a lot of questions about myself, which I tried my best to answer because I'm not used to someone asking me all this.

He rubbed my thigh, but it didn't feel weird or creepy, but instead comforting.

His eyes stayed on my lips for a while and I sucked my lips in making him laugh.

When I let them back out his large hand went to cradle the side of my face and his thumb rubbing over my lips slightly.

"Do you wanna kiss me."

"No." I said jokingly, causing him to slap my thigh and I laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, not being able to play this waiting game anymore.

His hand went to my waist and he lifted me on his lap, so I was straddling him.

It was dark and no one was around so I wasn't worried about someone seeing but if there was, I don't think I would care because this felt amazing.

I hadn't kissed many people in my life even though I'm 17. I only had 2 boyfriends before.

One guy I dated for around a month freshman year, and another dude just last year.

But I broke up with him because I wasn't feeling him like that anymore and he let me go without a fight.

Giving me reassurance that he wasn't worth it.

I broke away from the kiss, needing to catch my breath.

My face and body feeling hot all over.

He leaned his forehead on my mine and put his hands to rest on my hips, rubbing them.

"You bad as hell." He bites his lip and I stop myself from diving back in.

I stand up with a lovestruck smile on my face and pull him back towards the car.

"You wanna go back home?" He asks holding my hand still, while he drives with the other.

"Yes please."

A comfortable silence settles over us and I wonder what he is thinking.

We pull up to my house and we both get out of the car.

He walks me up to my door and he opens his mouth like he wants to tell me something but closes it.

He pulls me in by my waist and kisses me again long and hard.

When he does this I somehow understand what he wanted to tell me.

He took 'actions show more than words' to a whole other level.

He kisses me one last time telling me, "I'm picking you up for school Monday."

I whisper a okay, which makes me cringe because I think of that meme of the guy saying 'okay.'

Way to ruin the moment Valentina.

I here a 'ew' and I turn my face to look through the open window and see Kole eating watching us like we were a movie and Max fake gagging.

"Jodete." I tell them with a middle finger and unwrap myself from Angelo.

He nods his head at my brothers and I notice he stares a little too hard at Max.

I ignore it and he leans in to whisper in my ear, "Goodnight."

With that he was gone and I stepped inside, ignoring my brothers mocking reenactment of what just happened and I go and jump on my bed.

I smile weirdly to myself and say, "Is this what love feels like?"

"Bitch stop talking to yourself, you so mental."

I groan at Max and change into some pajamas and brush my teeth.

I see Eve texted me saying her date was perfect and he kissed her before leaving.

I was tempted to say 'me too girl,' but instead said how great that was and they are probably gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend by the end of next week.

She sent joking heart eye emojis and I rolled my eyes at her through the phone with a lazy smile and fell asleep thinking about Angelo.

Two Ways to Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें