Chapter 88

Brooke's POV

We arrived home and I got out of the car as quickly as I could which wasn't all that quick as I was in pain but the others didn't know that and I wasn't planning on telling them either. I grabbed my bag and went Into the house to be jumped on by Beau. I gave him a kiss and cuddle then went upstairs and he followed. I chucked my bag down in the floor and went into the bathroom and just sat on the edge of the bath. I buried my head in my hands and just stayed like that for a while. I heard someone come into the bedroom and I'm guessing it was Niall. I winced as the pain got a bit worse but I didn't make it known. "Are you ok love?" Niall asked in his sweet voice and I replied "Yep". He sounded as though he hadn't moved yet but he soon went out of the room. I don't wanna be alive right now, honestly I don't. I got up and went to the sink and placed my hands on it. I looked in the mirror and stared at the horrible reflection I was seeing. My hair was messy, I had bags under my eyes, I was incredibly pale, i looked breakable but was fat at the same time and I just looked scrawny. I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I wiped it away.

I am so disgusting and fucking fat! I practically forced myself to get on the scales, it was mental battle in my head and when I got on them and read the number, I felt more tears fall down my cheek. I got off the scales, picked them up and chucked them at the wall which made a huge noise. I am such a fat piece of shit! I stood there and just stared at the broken pieces of the scales and was so upset and angry. There were constant knocks on the door plus panicked voices but I ignored them. I had never been one to do serious deep cuts or a fan of cutting, but I had to. Everything in me was telling me to, so i opened the cabinet under the sink and hunted for some blades which I finally found. The voices outside the door were getting louder so I yelled out "Can't I be in the bathroom with some peace!!" And that quietened them down a bit. I rolled up my hoodie sleeve on my right arm and stared at the bare skin then at the silver blade. I brought the blade to my skin and dug it in deep enough and moved it along. The initial sting hurt but it soon left and I was filled with relief and comfort. The blood trickled into the sink and I made another cut, then another, then another and continued till there was 6 deep bleeding cuts on my arm. I padded them with tissue then wrapped a bandage around them and pulled my sleeve down, I also rinsed the sink so there was no blood and reluctantly left the bathroom while trying to put on a brave face.

Niall's POV

Brooke walked downstairs and something was different, dunno what though. "What was the crash up there?" El asked and Brooke hesitated for a minute then said "Oh that was just the toothbrush holder, I accidentally knocked it over". We all seemed convinced except Louis. Harry was getting up and said "Hey I'm just gonna go for a walk" and walked towards the door when Brooke said "Oh I will come with you, need some nice air" "no don't be stupid, you just got out of hospital" "Alright let's get going" Brooke said completely ignoring Harry's comment. Harry was shocked but reluctantly let her go with him...what's up with them? They walked out the door and left. I didn't even realise that Louis and everyone else had gone upstairs to my bathroom until I turned and saw no one there then heard "Niall get up here". I walked up there and saw them bending down on the floor holding broken pieces of something. "That look like a toothbrush holder fell?" Louis said looking at the pieces which were once together as a scale. "Her anorexia is getting worse..." Zayn said and I felt like dying. My heart was breaking because I could see what it was doing to her. "She needs help Niall. She could vomit up even the little food she does eat" Liam said while looking at me sadly. I walked to our room and shut the door and took a deep breath. I don't know what to do.

Brooke's POV

Harry and I were walking a slightly awkward aired manner but he soon said "So why did you wanna come? I mean you've just gotten back from hospital" "yes I have so I'm better and I wanted to meet her after all this time". His face looked completely guilty and panicked. "Her? Her who? There is no girl" he said in the most unconvincing tone ever. "Your a shocking bloody liar so come on just tell me, what's her name? " He sighed and finally said "Tess, and before you ask, I didn't tell you guys because I don't want to introduce you guys then we break up" "well Harry, I highly doubt you will break up considering how much you guys plan to see each other" I said as we continued walking to wherever they were meeting. "Ugh fine you can meet her but please don't mention her to the others yet please" "you didn't have a say in if I was meeting her or not you know and fine I won't" i said and he replied "Yeh didn't think i did have a say in it. Thank you". We kept walking when Harry stopped and a beautiful,skinny dyed red haired girl came up to us and Harry put his arm around her waist and kissed her lips. I smiled at how he finally found a girl. "Tess, this is the famous Brooke i have told you about. I didn't tell her about us, she just somehow figured it out and invited herself along today. Brooke, this is Tess my gorgeous girlfriend" Harry said confidently but cautiously. She smiled at me sweetly and said "WOW It's so nice to finally meet you. Wow you are just so beautiful. Niall is a lucky guy", i pulled her in for a hug which she glady returned and i said " It is really great to finally meet you, i was hoping Harry would tell me off his own back but that's alright because i understand haha. Oh please like you can talk Tess, your absolutely stunning, aww well thank you very much but Harry is also one very lucky guy i say". She blushed and looked at Harry who was smiling, so his cute little dimples were showing. "I really look forward to catching up and getting to know you better Brooke, i think we are going to get along great" Tess said after she stopped blushing. "Aww me too love, i really can't wait and i get that feeling too. Well it was fabulous to finally meet the girl Harry has been sneaking off to see and i can't wait to catch up hun, but i don't wanna intrude of your time together so i am going to head home. Have fun cute couple' i replied and they laughed and said goodbye and i walked off home.

I walked in the front door and went into the living room to see the girls on the couches. "Where is Harry?" they asked looking beside me and i replied "He is chatting up some girls and i got tired really quick so i left him. Where are the boys?" "They got called into work and by the sounds of it, they are gonna be really busy from now on" Perrie said with a slightly unenthusiastic tone. My mood seemed to drop even lower at that but i know i should be used to it as they are famous and work a hell of a lot which is great because it is something they love so so much. "Come here sweetheart" El said patting the seat in between her and Perrie. i decided i would have some girl time with them so i sat down and we all cuddled up to each other and spoke about the wedding mostly. I am getting quite nervous and worried because i have hardly planned for it but with these super chicks, it will be planned in absolutely no time at all.  " got any idea's for the dress you want?" Perrie asked and i thought for a moment and said "I like a couple but havent looked for a while. I know i dont want big,puffy or sparkly and nothing to fancy. i want simple but gorgeous" "i completely agree and we are going to find the perfect dress and perfect bridesmaid dresses babe. What colour are you wanting the bridesmaids dresses to be?" El asked smiling, "Green for sure". "Gorgeous" they said and we all laughed at how we think alike.