Chapter 74

Brooke's POV

I looked at the boys and they were wide eyed and looked worried. I could see they wanted to quickly get up and grab me and go but I gave them a look, they then stayed still finally. The guy who I sent flying was still unconscious, wimp. I heard doors open and saw the one man who I never wanted to see again. His filthy,retched and vile face was what I never wanted to have to face again, but here I am. He walked over slowly and finally stopped. We looked at each other and studied for about 2 minutes when the bastard opened his disgustingly big mouth. "Hello Brooke". I glared at him and reluctantly replied "Hello Rick". He slightly smiled and said "On a first name basis are we?". "Obviously" I retorted back and he slowly paced around. He looked at the boys who looked so confused and he clearly saw their expressions because he then said "You didn't tell them who I am? That hurts". They all looked at me with big eyes pleading for answers. "Should you tell me or should I?" Rick said and I sighed,crossed I arms and replied "This disgusting sad excuse for a man....is my father". The boys looked so confused but I could sense hurt in their eyes. "You....s-said your parents died in a c-a-ar crash...??" Harry said and I shook my head. "Well that was obviously a lie...just like many other things she would and wouldn't have told you" Rick replied. "Why would I wanna tell them about a lowsy filthy coward who disgusted me my entire life?..I can't think of a reason why I would. Your a bastard, who isn't worth anyone's time. I don't know how you fooled mum into marrying you, but she was too good for you" I spat at him and he quickly came towards me and punched my face, then he kicked my stomach which sent me to the floor. "But maybe you knew that and that's why you killed her, but the thing is your jerk, she was loved by everyone who knew her and you just disgrace everyone who knows you" I said while getting up and touching my lip to see it bleeding.

He was getting furious with me. "Shut up you filthy bitch" he said while throwing me into things. "Get your hands off her you fucking moron. Your so low and coward like that you can't even see that your the filthy disgrace" Niall yelled grabbing Ricks attention. Rick started walking towards him but I got up and said "It's not him your angry at, it's me. I sent you to jail. I'm the reason why you have turned soft. You would be wasting your limited energy on him when it's me you want revenge on. I'm here, or are you too pussy to fight me? You weren't too pussy to kill your wife". He turned around and looked absolutely furious. "You fucking slut!? Shut your sleezy mouth" he yelled while coming at me but I jumped up and grabbed ahold of the bar above my head so I was dangling mid air. I kicked his head back and he stumbled back. I jumped down then did a kick in the air that sent him to the ground. I felt arms come around me while he groggily got back to his feet. " Your such a coward that you gather men to do your revenge" I spat at him and he came towards me, I felt the hands around me tighten and then felt how hand collide with my skin, it stung a bit but I didn't complain that it hurt. He then punched my stomach and I closed my eyes trying to bare the pain. "Awww that time in jail has made you soft" I said while flipping my head back. Some of the other men came towards me when I heard "Brooke stop, your making them angry! They will kill you" Louis yelled while they all looked like they were crying. "He won't kill me" I said while staring at rick. "You haven't told them that either have you?? Have you told them anything!?" Rick roared while slapping me. "Well go on, tell them" he said while moving so I could see the boys. "Tell us what??.." Liam asked cautiously. I sighed and replied "Brooke Jenkins isn't my real name. I changed my name...". "Keep going!!" Rick said getting excited to see their reactions. "Because of him. He was always a sick bastard and he killed my mother, I saw it when I was 11. I then told the police that my father had killed her, he got sent away but I was put under Secret Services Security and the watchful eye of the state....because I was witness in a murder and my dad had connections with other murders and bad people, they had also had some part to do with the crime except Rick was the leader and his men were furious and after me. I got the states tail off me and also the Services Security. I was on the run for about 3 years and had changed my name to Brooke Jenkins. They have been wanting me ever since" I finished and looked to see the boys so hurt by me lying and not telling them. They were silent for a moment when Niall then asked quietly"What's your actual name?". I was now silent then replied "Rebecca James". They took a few minutes to process this.

"Your a bitch! You apparently care for the ones you love and yet they are in this position all because of you. All because of you. You have to drag people down with you into your messed up past and life. You are a poor excuse for a human, worth nothing and never will be. These boys were happier,better without you. You then came into their lives and have caused them nothing but pain and annoyance. You have made them practically live at the hospital, all because you could really see and really knew that you were worth nothing,only hurt people and was an absolutely horrendous person to know. They got into fights for you and have got the bruises to prove it....I mean honestly, that's incredibly selfish, if you so call love these ones, why did you have to bring them into this??..." Rick said with a slight smile at the end. No words came out because I knew he was right. Everything he then said was correct and I'm ashamed of it. I looked to the boys and truly saw what I had caused and done. "None of that is true love! Don't believe what he says, none of that's true and never will be. You have given us fantastic memories, you have made our lives so much happier and you have made my life perfect just by existing, please....don't listen to him. I love you and need you" Niall said while trying to not cry. I looked at him and stared intently at his face. "Niall's right Brooke! Don't listen to that bastard. He is just saying it to make himself feel better. We need you and love you so much" Zayn said backing Niall up. Soon they were all agreeing with Niall and saying things. "You know I'm right" Rick whispered in my ear while standing incredibly close to my face and neck. I couldn't think properly.

Niall's POV

Brooke was just standing there looking hurt and not sure what to do. The only thing that was keeping me on this ground was that Brooke could die if I got up and attacked them. I wanted to hug and kiss her so bad and tell her that her father was so so wrong about her and that she means everything to me, to all of us! There were two men standing behind her and they had a little gap between both men. Brooke looked like she was gonna do something. Rick wasn't that fair from them but wasn't all that close either. Out of nowhere Brooke elbowed the two men behind her in the nuts and had pulled out two guns from their pockets which I didn't even know about, she then quickly turned to them, pulled the triggers and shot them in the legs and arms. The bang was fucking loud as! I couldn't just believe she did that!? I tensed up and stared at the men who had fallen to the floor in agony.She then turned to a shocked and angry Rick, by now more of the men were coming out and looked furious. She held her arms to the sides so that the guns pointed to one man on each side of the room. "Come any closer and I will shoot" She said while eyeing all the men. The men were frozen to the spot and didn't dare move. All of the boys and I were looking petrified and not knowing of what was gonna happen. All the guys except except Harry where about to get up when he quietly yelled at us "No don't!! Listen to what she says. Don't get up. She may have lied to us but we have to trust her on this". We reluctantly listened and stayed put. Brooke then did double kicked Rick while still holding the guns to two men. He yelled then she flipped over the men really high I might add and landed behind them. "Hey boys" She said and they turned around to be all kicked in the faces. Then she bent down to her boot and grabbed a knife and flung it at one of the men who was coming towards her, he fell back as the knife went into his chest. She looked to us boys and mouthed "Get out and run" before she bolted out the other door she was closest to and got followed by all the men. They were fucking screaming and ranting after her while picking up the guns she had I think deliberately dropped. Once they all ran out we all got up and helped each other. I started running after them but Zayn pulled me back and said "Mate she said run! Not after her ok, we have to get out of here. She will be fine" "I can't leave her!? What if she gets hurts!!! How do you know that!?" I cried back and he said "Because that's what we have to believe that and she is the strongest person we have ever known" and he pulled me to the other door, I finally willingly ran out and we bolted down the street, but we were worried sick. We finally stopped 4 streets away when we heard a massive explosion like a grenade bomb except larger. We saw the fire erupting and it looked like it had blown up the whole warehouse, it was so fucking big!