Chapter 94

Zayn's POV

We were all in the living room just chatting away when Brooke came home. She looked like she had been crying but had stopped now. "Hey you alright babe? What happened??" Niall said and jumped off the couch and went over to her. He pulled her in for a hug and she said "yeh I'm fine. Really I am". "Are you stressed out about the wedding?" Niall asked her. "Not really. I mean we have everything sorted out. Dresses,Venue, Guests, Flowers, Table arrangements, Hair, Food, Bridesmaids, Security and Music". "Yeh we have got everything covered" Grace said looking at them.

*6 months later, Wedding Day*

Brooke's POV

I opened my eyes and instantly felt nauseous. Today is the day that I'm gonna marry the love of my life. I ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. I got up and flushed the toilet then had all the girls run into my room squealing like teenagers. "Morning baby! Today is the day your mum and dad are getting married" El said to my stomach and I just laughed. I'm 2 months pregnant but you wouldn't pick up on it if you didn't know. "How did you sleep gorgeous?" Tess asked me and I replied "Terrible. Was still awake at 2 because I was so nervous and excited". "Well you still look beautiful! Alright so jump in the shower and when you come out we will have breakfast for you and the bubba then the hair and makeup people should be here" Perrie said smiling and I nodded. "Arghh so exciting!" Grace said. I smiled then went into the bathroom and had a 15 minute shower. Honestly the amount of nerves I have is ridiculous! I'm absolutely terrified but excited at the same time. Little baby in my stomach is excited too. Keeps kicking and being a partier like his father. Once I got out of the shower and dried myself, I got changed into an above knee length robe. I went downstairs and the girls had made me eggs on toast. "Smells delicious. Thank you girls" I said and sat down to eat. If it wasn't for the baby inside me, I wouldn't be eating at all. I got through one egg on toast and couldn't do the other. "It was delicious but I really can't eat that. I feel too nervous to eat" I said hoping they would understand. "That's ok you did really well. Makeup time girl!!" El said smiling. I smiled a nervous smile and went into the big room that had a good mirror and saw Lou smiling at me hugely. "Good morning gorgeous bride to be. How are you feeling?" She asked as I sat down in the chair and she got to work straight away. "Nervous,Excited,Terrified and Nauseous" I replied. "I'm guessing baby has made you vomit today?" "Oh yes baby has. First thing once I woke up". She made an apologetic look while doing my makeup. Lux walked over to my chair smiling and I said "Well there's my beautiful flower girl". She smiled brightly and said to me "I'm so excited". I laughed while the others played with her. After 40 minutes my makeup was done and it was now the bridesmaids turns. "Your makeup looks phenomenal" Grace said looking at me. "It does look amazing. Gosh your an angel Lou" I said. "Your such a sweetheart" she said with a smile while onto the last bridesmaids makeup, Tess. The makeup has taken up 3 hours and we have 5 hours until the wedding.

"Alright. Dress time ladies then hair!" Lou said and we all went upstairs to get dressed. I nervously walked upstairs and went to my room to put the dress on. Once I had it on I looked in the mirror and was amazed that I was even here. I never thought of me as the marrying type yet here I am. Pregnant and getting married. I sighed as I saw my reflection. "I wish you were here mum" I said. *knock knock*. "Come in* I replied and was soon face to face with my 4 stunning bridesmaids. "You.look.unbelievable" Perrie said with her jaw open. "You look so beautiful Brooke. Niall will pass out when he sees you" Tess said smiling. "You girls look stunning. So perfect you girls" I said with a smile and they smiled back. We went back downstairs to see that Lux and Lou were dressed. "You look so gorgeous in that little dress" I said to Lux and she turned red. "Wow Lou you look lovely" El said to her and she replied "Thank you. You girls look simply stunning but even more so when I'm finished". We all smiled and I sat down on the chair once again. I didn't want my hair done to fancy at all, just wanted it wavy and some hair pinned back. Once she finished mine she walked next to the girls and they looked in awe but I don't know why. "Holy shit....you look absolutely incredible" Perrie said still in awe. I blushed and had a look and I kinda saw why they were. It didn't look like me at all, the person staring back at me was beautiful and elegant, not me. I got up and let Lou get to work on the others hair as the photographer would unfortunately be here soon. We had to lock Beau away sadly for the time that the photos are being taken. "You girls just look too gorgeous"I said to them in total envy. "Babe, you should see yourself how you really are. You look breathtakingly beautiful" Grace said looking at me seriously. Once they were all finished and looking gorgeous as ever, it was photo time.

Niall's POV

We were at Simon's place so the girls could have the house to themselves to get ready. My nerves are flying high right now, I know it won't happen but I fear she will leave me standing at the altar. I pulled on my black jacket that goes over my white top. Zayn came over and fixed my collar for me at the back. "Thanks mate" I said to him and he smiled at me. "Us guys are all set for photos mate. She won't leave you at the altar, she loves you" he added and I mentally sighed because these boys can read my mind, we are so close it's ridiculous. We walked downstairs for photos and the rest of the boys smiled at me. The photographer took us outside for the photos and instructed us where stand and how to pose. After 30 minutes he said he had all great shots of us so we went back inside. I couldn't sit or stand still. I felt too nervous and excited. I can't wait to see Brooke, she will look absolutely gorgeous, she always does but this will be so special, it's our wedding day. I quietly went over my vows so I didn't forget them. I smiled at the thought of in 7 months, we will be expecting our first born. I can't wait to be a dad and Brooke is so excited. She wants a boy and so do I, but at some stage I want at least one little princess. After everything we have been through, I'm so amazed that here we are getting married and soon going to be starting a family. But I couldn't be happier that we are here. Simon will be walking Brooke down the aisle, Simon insisted because he thinks of her as a daughter and she thinks of him as a father. After the reception it's off to our honeymoon in California. We are going to be staying at a lovely 5 star cabin kind of place that is by it's self for 14 days. We haven't got an overload of guests, but we have got a fair few. Brooke hasn't really got any friends of her own that are invited so the guest list mainly consists of people I know of or people we both know. Mum and dad are so excited to be grandparents again. "Alright, you ready to do this?" Liam asked me as he walked over. I took a massive breath and replied "Absolutely". "Of course you are...you are meant for each other". We all piled into the limo and made our way to where the ceremony is being held. Everyone was so chatty in the car and buzzing with excitement and nerves. After 30 minutes of driving, we arrived at the place. We all got out and looked at the place. It was beautifully decorated with flowers and just looked so elegant but not too much. People were already here so I said hello and made my way down to the front where the priest was waiting. We went over a few things and then it was getting that much closer to the time. I started worrying that she wouldn't turn up and Lou said to me "Don't worry, it's tradition that the bride is late. She will definitely come Niall, she wants to marry you and spend the rest of her life with you, remember that". I nodded and tried to remain calm. More and more guests arrived and I decided to go and talk to mum and dad. The photographer was taking photos of the scenery and the set out. All of a sudden A Thousand Years started playing and the nerves relaxed slightly as we all got into position while the the guests rised. I saw Lux come down looking so pretty in her pale dress and spreading flowers down the aisle. Everyone was so excited and couldn't wait to see Brooke and neither could I. Then the bridesmaids came down and my they looking absolutely stunning in their dresses. My nerves were still in my stomach but they went away as soon as I saw her.