Chapter 45

Eleanor's POV

We finally found a shoe shop that we liked the look of, we went in and I instantly spotted a pair of pale pink heels with sparkles. I tried them on and loved em so I will get them when the others are done. Brooke was looking at a pair of plain black heels, simple but perfect with her dress. "Please tell me your getting them" I said and she said "I am lucky for you" and we laughed. Perrie was looking at pair of gorgeous white heels with jewels all around. "OMG get them get them they are OMG so gorgeous" Brooke said and we smiled and Perrie took the box and went to the counter. We went up too and paid for our beautiful shoes. "Can we go to Victoria's Secret?" Perrie asked and we replied "Sure can". We checked that no paps could see us and we went in. We were in there for about 20 minutes and finally we were done. I bought 3 new bras and pantie sets,Perrie bought 4 news bras and pantie sets and Brooke bought 3 news bras and pantie sets.

We decided to go to the chemist and check out their gorgeous gifts they have. Brooke went into a different aisle. She then came out and went to the counter. "What did you get love?" "Just some pads" she replied. "Almost your time?" "Yes unfortunately". We decided to head home as we were getting pretty tired. We got a cab back and went straight upstairs to look out our gorgeous things.

*4 days later*

Brooke's POV

Tonight is The Hobbit premiere and the girls will be here soon as we have to leave at 6. I looked at the time and saw it was 10. I races to the shower,waxed and put on some comfy clothes. I checked the time and saw It was now 12. Shit I took ages. I heard the door ring and 2 giggly girls coming up the stairs with so many bags and things to get ready with. Niall and the boys were getting ready downstairs which was a smart idea but it only takes them 30 minutes to get ready. We got everything out and got talking while doing each other's makeup. The girls were amazing at doing it, they did such a great job on the makeup but my job was quite good aswell, we looked gorgeous just with our makeup. "Shit it's 3! Dresses now girls" we bolted to the dresses and got changed. We didn't care about seeing each other getting dressed because it is the same as seeing each other in bikinis. We got our shoes on next and we looked fabulous! "How do you want your hair Brooke?" El asked "erm straight" "straight it is!". We did each other's hair and doubled checked everything.

Eleanor's POV

We.looked.hot! "Girls we are looking god damn fine" Pez said and we all remarked our agreements. Brooke looking astonishing and how she can say she isn't gorgeous is beyond me. Niall will stop breathing when he sees her. Pez looks stunning as always with her curled her and beautiful figure. I looked gorgeous if I may say so! Lightly wavy hair and makeup perfect. We were awesome. "Girls come on! Limos here!" Liam yelled and we had a group hug and smiled. We started heading downstairs. I went first,then Pez ,then Brookey.

Louis's POV

They started walking down and I saw El. She looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "You look wow" I said and she kissed my lips. Perrie came down next and looked simply gorgeous. Zayn couldn't stop smiling at her and she smiled back. "You look perfect" Zayn said and the girls said "If you think we look amazing then wait till you see Brooke. She looks hot". Brooke came down next and the girls weren't kidding. She looked breathtaking and hot. But El is my girl and she looks more beautiful than anyone in my eyes.

Niall's POV

I stopped breathing. O.M.G! She looked phenomenal,breathtaking and sexy. My eyes were glued to her as she walked down. I'm pretty sure my jaw had also dropped below the floor. "Brooke...you look absolutely astonishing" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "You don't look to bad yourself" she replied with a smirk.All the boys had also been staring at her with their mouths open. But she is mine so they better stay away. The girls were smiling their head offs and now the boys were too. "alright let's get to this thing" Liam said Brooke and I walked out the door and into the limo. It didn't take us that long to get there and wow their were cameras every where.

Brooke's POV

Cameras were flashing in all directions and there was a red carpet would Should be interesting in these heels. Lou and El got out first and they just looked so cute together,then Niall got out and held his hand our for me to take and I heard screams everywhere. I put on a smile and took his hand. Flashes went off like crazy. People were shouting my name and Niall's. I went over to a bunch of girls with signs that read "Brooke WE LOVE YOU! YOUR SO PERF!❤️" they screamed as I came up to them. "Hey girls, thank you for the signs, I love them!" "OMG thank you. Can we get a pic and autograph??" "Of course you can, your gorgeous girls". I signed their notebooks and they got out their phones and we took some pics. "Bye girls, lovely meeting you" I said and walked away to another bunch of fans. They are so lovely I thought. Niall came over and grabbed my waist and signed some girls autograph and some girls wanted pics with us. He then lead me over to a camera with an interviewer. "Niall, this is your lovely girlfriend?" The man asked "Yes this is her" Niall smiled back in reply. "Well she is just stunning. Are you confident that the Hobbit series will be a triumphant success?" "Yes absolutely I mean all the actors and actress's in it are amazing and same with the producers" "Brooke are you looking forward to The Hobbit Series?" "Absolutely I can't wait. I was always a fan of Lord of the rings so this should be great" "Love it. There we have Niall Horan and his beautiful girlfriend Brooke Jenkins at the Hobbit Premiere." We smiled and then got asked over for some pictures with the paps. We posed for about 45 different cameras I was going blind. The paps then ushered all of us over to get a group photo of us. We then had about 25 cameras taking pics at the same time.

The other girls came over to me and we smiled for photos with fans. A camera man then asked for pictures of us and we didn't refuse. We posed and he took about 15 pics when other

Cameras came around and took pics of us. I was really enjoying this, meeting the fans and seeing other celebrities. All of us then got ushered into a building.

Niall's POV

We all got interviewed in the building and I wouldn't remove my hand of Brooke's waist because nearly every guy was checking her and the girls out,so I showed that she is mine. A lady called Brooke over and she went over and so did I. "Brooke, you look simply stunning tonight" said the lady while being filmed. "Oh gosh thank you, so do you" Brooke replied smiling. The lady smiled and said "Gosh your too sweet haha. Now I've noticed that Niall won't leave your side tonight" and then looked at me. "Well she's my girl and I love her so I'm not gonna leave her" I said and Brooke laughed. "Very cute you two. Now Brooke the world hasn't seen much of you since your interview on tv where you admitted that you had anorexia, are you dealing with it better and glad to be here?" "Yes I Finally am dealing with it better and I'm so glad to be here. It's an honor" Brooke replied and the lady smiled and said "that's excellent now I will let you two keep going so it's been excellent talking" "Thank you it's been great" Brooke replied and we continued walking in. "Wow your a natural" I whispered to her "Pft no way" and replied and giggled. This was gonna be a good night.