Chapter 65

Niall's POV

I was sitting on the sofa talking to Lou and Zayn. Brooke and Liam were in the bunk area talking about something. Not entirely sure what though. Harry and Perrie were having an argument about the curler. We had to leave for the show in 30 minutes so they were getting ready. Brooke and Liam walked out and Liam hugged her and she smiled. She came over and sat next to me. I put my arm around her small body and went to kiss her cheek but she turned her head so I kissed her lips. I smiled in the kiss and she did the same back. She pulled away and I said "That was a better choice" and she laughed but smiled. Perrie and El came out and said "Brooke babe, can you come in here please". She got up and went with them.

Brooke's POV

"What's up girls?" I asked and they smiled and spoke up "We just wanted to chat before the show. We are all ready and have 25 minutes to just chat". I nodded and we just started talking about what girls talk about. It was a good chat with my beautiful sisters. The time went incredibly quick and we soon had to leave for the arena. The boys were running late for sound check so we all had to hurry. We practically ran into the arena and the boys did a sound check then had to hurry In to the rooms to get dressed and have make up done. The girls and I spoke to some of the other stylists. We all got along quite well. The boys went sidestage after we said our words of luck. They did their chant and ran on stage to be greeted by ear deafening screams. They sang Midnight Memories,Happily and Strong. They then sang You and I. I was looking directly at Niall from the side and when he started singing his solo, I saw him tearing up. He turned to look at me and saw he was crying. I looked directly back into his crystal and sparkly blue orbs and I saw the man I love with everything,the man who has been with me every step of the way and the man....who I needed. There is a saying"Distance is a length,Leaving is a choice and love is a feeling that never leaves, no matter where we are"I could feel the tears welling up but I pushed them back.

Even when Niall had stopped his solo, we were looking at each other and my heart was breaking, knowing that I have to say goodbye to protect him. The boys turned their attention back to the front of the stage and continued with the show. The show finished an hour later and it apparently it was the biggest amount of fans so far. We had the manager take a photo of the whole group, we smiled then did goofy stuff. I left the group for a second and went up to Lou who was packing up the stuff. "Hey Lou, I just wanna say thank you for the talk earlier today and thank you for everything. You've helped me get through a lot and I appreciate it." She smiled and pulled me in for a hug and said "Oh babe it's no problem at all. I love you to pieces and your family" "I love you too" I said and said goodbye and went to meet the others. Oh god this was gonna be hard. I have to decide on how I say goodbye. Note or do I just randomly say I love them all. We walked back and saw that it was 11:30pm. "Okay it's late and I need sleep so I will see you guys tomorrow morning" I said and went to bed and got changed. Niall came up and wrapped his arm around me as we laid in bed. "Ni....I love you so much. I can't imagine what I would be like without you in my life. Thank you" I said while trying to hold back tears. "Babe, shhh don't thank me for anything. You mean so much to me and I can't imagine my life without you in it. I should be thanking you for coming into my life and accepting me how I am. I love you" he said and I smiled. We kissed each other goodnight and went silent. I felt tears falling down my cheek. I can't say goodbye to the love of my life, but I have to. I have to if I wanna protect them. My eyelids slowly get heavier and I finally gave in.

Harry's POV

I woke up with a headache, so I went out to the kitchen to grab an aspirin and I saw everyone else was up and eating. Even Brooke was eating blue berry yoghurt. "Headache?" Lou asked and I nodded regretting it instantly. I had the aspirin and then scoffed down pancakes. Brooke finished eating and went to her bunk area.

Zayn's POV

I finished eating and went to the bathroom to have a shower but El was in there so I decided I would go use the other shower down near the bunks at the other end. I walked Into the others bunk area and saw Brooke folding her clothes neatly like she was putting them in a suitcase to leave. She had her back to me and was doing it slowly. "Whatcha doing??" I asked and it startled her. She jumped slightly and said "Ouh I'm just folding my clothes because they were everywhere and just tidying up". "Oh okay fair enough . This place is a dump. El is in the shower so I'm going to just jump quickly in yours" I said and she nodded and continued folding her clothes. Something doesn't feel right, can't explain it, just got a feeling that something is wrong.