Chapter 1

Brooke's POV

I roll over and look to my alarm clock and it reads 10:40am. I throw the blankets off and walk over to my dresser and pick out my outfit for the day. I decide on black skinny jeans. a loose red top that finishes just below the waistband of my jeans and my dirty white converse. I then go to the bathroom and apply my makeup. I don't apply so much makeup that I look like crayola gang banged my face, just enough for it to be noticeable. Some foundation,mascara,eye liner,blush and non glossy lip balm. I decide to leave my slightly wavy long dark blonde hair down.

I go look at myself in the mirror and notice all my flaws like usual. My big thighs,dull green eyes,stomach,freckles and big nose. I sigh and head downstairs and grab an apple, then walk down to Starbucks to grab a hot chocolate. I get to the store and order. While waiting I notice that the streets seem to be less busy than usual. I get snapped out of my thoughts by the lovely girl at the cash register who looked no older then 18, giving me my order. I pay for it and thank the pretty young girl.

I was walking while looking down at my phone when all of a sudden I bump into someone. I look up to see a pair of blue eyes and locks of brown hair. "I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!" Exclaimed the gorgeous looking boy. "No no it's my fault I wasn't aware of where I was walking" I said looking at him apologetically. Then it clicked, he was LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION!!