Chapter 59

Harry's POV

"GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT" Liam yelled into the mic and Lou yelled "WE LOVE YOU" and the crowd went insane. We ran off stage and were so energized and were talking bout the crazy things we did during the show. Brooke was smiling while talking to a bunch of guys from security. They were laughing and talking. One of them who looked about 20 seemed quite keen on her but unfortunately for him, she is taken by the leprechaun. Niall went off and hugged her. She hugged back. She said goodbye to the security group and turned her attention to us.

Louis's POV

I got out my phone and rang El. I was missing her so much, it really hurt not being able to see her. We talk everyday. I told her bout the show and we were talking for about 10 minutes when we said goodbye and hung up. El was really missing the boys, but especially Brooke. They had gotten extremely close and they all missed each other. Brooke and El spoke quite often and so did Brooke and Perrie. Zayn and Perrie found it difficult to talk as Perrie was incredibly busy with Little Mic at the moment. It was obvious that Zayn struggled and I don't blame him. Brooke was also struggling without the girls and Beau. Brooke was play fighting with Zayn while the rest quickly got ready to leave as we would be leaving to hit the road the second we got on the bus. "OI! We have to get going now so hurry!! CHOP CHOP" one of our managers yelled. We quickly hurried but were still weren't fast enough. "RUN" our manager yelled so we all bolted for the bus. Brooke got their first and quickly went in so we could hop on. Once we had made it on the bus, we sat on the couches. Zayn went to have a shower. Brooke was on her phone and smiled at it. "Look what Pez just sent me" she said while turning her phone to show us. It was a pic of Beau on the couch looking at the camera. "He's a cutie" Liam said and smiled. She nodded and then turned a bit sad as she missed him so much. We all took turns in the showers then went to get some sleep.

*2 Months Later*

Liam's POV

So far the tour has been amazing and we have loved it. Really tiring but it's worth it. The places we have been to are absolutely amazing. We get at least one day sightseeing in every place we perform. The crowds just seem to be getting better and better as we go which is so insane! Lou and Zayn are getting really excited as the girls are coming today. Brooke is extremely excited too as I think she is slightly sick of us boys even though she won't admit it. She has still Been getting those phone calls and declines them. She has definitely been a tad grumpy,very secretive about some things and on edge and I'm not sure but I think it might have something to do with the black van that has been showing up wherever we go. Creeepppyy. We are now in Moscow and perform 2 shows here. Brooke gets more sadder about Beau as each day goes by but she tries not to show it. Her and Niall are just honestly the perfect couple and I wouldn't be surprised if they get married soon. The boys are loving her being here and get closer with her everyday which is great.

Niall's POV

We are going to the airport at 12:30 to pick up the girls. Brooke is really gonna enjoy them being here I reckon. She was currently in the shower so I was sitting on the sofa. "Excited much boys?" I asked Lou and Zayn cheekily. "Well you would be if you hadn't seen your girlfriend for 2 months! You can't do a few hours without Brooke" They replied and I laughed and said "Fair point" I admitted because well it's true. I can't go a few hours without her and I know it's been so super hard on Zayn and Lou and same for the girls. Brooke came out wearing black polka dot shorts,Long white top and brown boots. That meant we were all ready to go and pick them up.

Brooke's POV

We were driving to the airport and Zayn and Lou couldn't shut up. They were so excited but so was I! I have missed these girls much more than anyone could imagine. They are sisters to me. We got out of the car, well Lou and Zayn practically jumped out of the car while it was still parking but we got out and went inside to the waiting area. My head was on Niall's shoulder as I get bored of waiting very easily. Lou and Zayn were getting anxious that something had happened but Liam kept reassuring them, nothing had happened. Bless him. Just when I was about to complain I saw the two gorgeous girls coming towards us. I smiled and they smiled back. Lou and Zayn got up, while the girls practically dropped their bags and ran towards them. It was like I was watching some a cliche love story film but it was so cute. I wanted to just run up and hug them both but I didn't. I let Zayn and Lou have their perfect reunited moment. We were all walking over to them now, Niall was holding my hand as he always does that in public and at home because he thinks someone is gonna steal me. The girls pulled away from their men and both looked at me. I smiled and they ran the distance to me and practically smashed me in a hug. "We have missed you so fucking much babe, honestly we have and never ever leave us for that long again because we missed our shopping buddy so much" they said and I chuckled then said "I have missed you girls so much! Had no one to gossip too and I just really missed you all the time" they tightened their grip then smiled and pulled back to say Hello to the other boys. Lou then walked up to El and put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. So cute! Zayn was kissing Perrie so romantically that I almost gagged at how cute it was. We picked up their bags and went to the car. It was a catch up on everything ride home .