Chapter 37

Niall's POV

I went outside and sat on a chair. I love her with everything I have in me and I can't imagine life without her, but I'm just so worried by how she never tells us anything of how she is or feels. She has kept to herself mostly and still is bubbly and fun around us but she just seems different. I heard the door open and knew it would be one of the boys but I turned around to meet a pair of green eyes with beautiful eyelashes. Brooke. She sat down on a chair and looked at the pup as he ran around the yard. "He is very cute" I said. She smiled happily and replied "I know right!" "How are your cuts?" "They are fine, they will heal soon" she said. There was a silence, not awkward though. She spoke up "Niall....I- I know that I haven't been myself lately and that well...I haven't paid much attention to you...to us and I'm sorry okay. I don't wanna lose what we have because of me. Your my reason for being and...I love you" the last three words were hardly audible but I heard them I got up and helped her up and smashed my lips to hers. She was shocked at first but then smiled and kissed back. She ran her hands through my hair and I put my hands on her back which brang he closer. We pulled away for air and smiled . She hasn't said "I love you" to anyone for quite a while now, if someone said "love you", she would reply "you too" or "back at you". I pulled her in for a hug and she put her head on my chest. "I love you more" I whispered "Not possible" she replied.

Louis's POV

I had gone upstairs while El had a shower and the others did whatever. I love Brooke but it kinda hurts that she won't open up to us. I heard Brooke and Niall come up stairs 10 minutes later and they sounded fine. I heard Niall turn his shower on and I had a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. It was Brooke. She smiled and came beside me. I smiled back. "Lou....I'm sorry that I haven't been my usual self lately, I really am but honestly I'm fine and i know that if I ever need to talk about anything to come to you as your my best friend. Please don't worry about me or think that I am falling away from you, I could never fall away from you" I pulled her in for a hug and she chuckled. "Yep you couldn't coz I wouldn't let you" I said and she laughed. She got up and left and went to Harry's room.

Harry's POV

I heard my door open slightly so I turned around saw Brooke. I motioned for her to come in and she smiled and sat on my bed. "It's obvious that I haven't been myself lately and it's also obvious that your guys are worried, but you don't have to be because I'm fine. I still love you all to pieces and would die without you so please don't think I don't love you guys. Your my bro's" she said and ruffled my hair. "I love you too sis" I smiled and hugged her. She got up and went to Zayn's room.

Zayn's POV

Someone knocked on my door so I yelled "Yep come in". Brooke came in and sat on my desk chair. I smiled and she returned it. "Listen, I love you and you should know that! I respect you completely but you don't need to worry about me because I'm fine and nothing is up. I may be a tad distant but it's not intentional and it's nothing to do with you. I've always loved some alone time. Bottom line, I'm fine and don't worry bout me! You will get wrinkles" she laughed the end bit. I laughed and said "I just care about you love" "I know you do and I appreciate it but I'm fine" she smiled and walked into Liam's room

Liam's POV

My door was open and Brooke came in and smiled at me. "What happened earlier isn't your fault Liam, I don't blame you one bit so get the guilt out of you! I may be distant but it's nothing to worry bout. I'm fine honestly and I hate that you guys think that I don't trust or respect you enough to tell you what's wrong because I love you all so much and respect you all incredibly! Nothing is wrong so there is nothing to tell. If there was I would come to you guys and please I hope you and the rest of the guys know that" she said and gave me a hug. I hugged back and replied "Your family Brooke and we just care" "I know Batman" she said and walked out.

Eleanor's POV

I was coming back to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I saw Brooke. She came over and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thanks for sticking up for me downstairs earlier babe, I appreciate it. Honestly I'm handling everything fine and just am tired that's all. Your all my family and I love you to pieces but your my beautiful sister and I will come to you if ever i need help. Don't worry bout me Hun, your too gorgeous to get wrinkles at this age" she said and I immediately brang her in a hug. "Love you babe, I just wanna know that my beautiful little sis is alright and happy" I said and she hugged me tighter and let go. "I'm more than happy"she replied and went into hers and Niall's room.