Chapter 17

Brooke's POV

I open my eyes and all I see is white. I look around and see 5 sleeping boys in the room. I also notice machines and all sorts of stuff so I'm guessing that I was in hospital.....Niall stirs in his sleep and slowly wakes up. He looked me in the eyes and smiles like never before. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. Within that time the rest of the boys had woken up and they all jumped on me and gave me a massive group hug and they were all laughing and smiling that I clearly was going to be ok.

"Guys, why am I in hospital?" I asked and all the boys exchanged worried glances. "Ermm well, we got home from the meeting and we opened the front door and you were lying there lifeless and had a pool of blood around you. We called an Ambulance and the doctor said...well maybe it's best If the doctor tells you" Zayn said. As if right on cue, the Doctor came in. "Brooke your awake I see, these boys have been worried sick about you. I'm not sure if you know exactly what's wrong so i will let you know. You had internal bleeding to the head from when you hit your head and we managed to fix that, but the reason why you passed out is because your organs shut down and closed off due to you not eating anything and giving your body fuel. We just saved you and you really are very lucky that the boys found you when they did. Bottom line in this Miss Jenkins is, you must eat,you really must" and with that he smiled and walked out.

I couldn't say anything, nothing came out even if wanted to speak. I looked at the boys and they looked like they had had been through hell and back because of me. They looked at me with pain and worry in their eyes and I couldn't say anything. "Brooke please,don't do this to yourself, honestly your perfect the way you are and we are absolutely petrified about what could of happened to you if we hadn't found you. You have to eat,you have to." Niall said while looking at me with pleading eyes. I just slightly nodded.

Zayn's POV

Harry and I decided that we would go back home and grab some clothes and supplies for Brooke as the Doctor said she would be staying for a couple of days. "Brooke,we are just going to head home and grab you some clothes and supplies, we will come back straight away" I said to her "That would be great guys but don't you dare forget my makeup! You guys don't have to come back immediately, you haven't been out for hours!" She replied sadly. We kissed her head and left.

Louis's POV

We are starving so we are going to get Take away as besides,Niall and Brooke probably need some alone time. "We are gonna go get something to eat so we will be back soon" we said and kissed her head. They were going to need to talk,for sure.

Niall's POV

As Liam and Lou left it was just Brooke and I. Even though she was in hospital and her hair was messed up, she looked gorgeous. She looked so weak and got tired easily. After talking for 30 minutes she fell asleep and I could hear her light snores. A nurse came in to freshen for the water for the flowers that we had brought. "She looks so weak doesn't she" the nurse said looking quite sad "yeh she sure does" I said in the exact same expression. "She is well under the weight that she should be,that's the only thing concerning us now" she said and I slightly started to panic. "How much does she weigh?" I asked while choking on the last bit "38 kilos" the nurse replied and walked out.

I started to cry again. I didn't care if anyone saw or knew because I'm scared of what my princess is doing to herself. There is nothing of her, you can see her bones and she is fragile, but she will get better, we will make sure of that!