Chapter 15

Liam POV

"OMG BROOKE!?" We all screamed in unison.We all ran over to her lifeless body and started checking for a pulse. She laid in a small pool of blood and the tears welled up in my eyes, but I had to be strong for the boys, for Brooke.She had a pulse but very slight one. Niall had rushed to her side and held her hand and I saw tears rushing down his face. "Ambulance is on its way" Zayn said as I also saw tears rushing down his face. Harry and Louis were in a state of shock and stood there with such worry in their eyes. I was scared shitless but I didn't show it. I went over to Niall and rubbed his back and said "She will be okay Mate, she won't leave you or us" I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth because I was so scared that she would leave us and Niall!

Harry's POV

Once I had slightly recovered I went over to Brooke and grabbed her other small,cold and thin hand. I couldn't believe this had happened! She has blood dripping down her forehead as she must have knocked it when she fell. The paramedics came rushing in and told us to move. Liam grabbed Niall up off the floor and stood him up but almost instantly Niall's legs gave way and collapsed, luckily Liam was strong and could hold him up. The Paramedics lifted Brooke's weightless body onto the trolley and wheeled her out. We all wiped away our tears and rushed over to Niall and Liam and made a massive group hug around them.

Niall's POV

I just stood in the middle of the boys with tears rushing down my face and Liam was holding me up as my legs kept collapsing. I felt my shoulder and arms get wet and looked around to see all the boys crying their eyes out. I can't believe my Princess, is hurt and not waking up! I need her, I can't live without her! She has to get through this, she can't leave me, she can't leave the boys. After a few minutes the boys helped me to the car as I can't walk and Louis drives us there. I just looked out the window and prayed, prayed that my baby would be ok.

Zayn's POV

I looked at Niall who was aimlessly staring out the window and I just broke. I have never seen Niall so down and broken before, there was no sparkle In his eyes, pure sadness and pain. The car ride was silent as we all sat their worried and hoping that Brooke will pull through this. We need her to. I heard sobs come from Louis,Liam,Harry and whimpers from Niall. We were all so distraught and in pain. Seeing Brooke's limp,lifeless and cold body laying in blood was the thing I feared seeing most.