Chapter 76

Brooke's POV

I was just sitting on the sofa thinking while staring at the wall cluelessly. What do I do? Do I leave or stay? If I stay I could hurt them again but if I leave in definitely hurting them, everything was going through my mind right now. The fact that I killed my dad was lingering in my head to. Even though he was a seriously mental and sick bastard, he was my father. The doorbell rang again so that pulled me out of my thoughts. I opened the door to see one very hurt and broken Irish guy.

Niall's POV

She opened the door and looked at me apologetically but soon said "I said nothing will change my mind Niall" "I know you did, but I said that I won't lose you. I lost you once and that's not gonna happen again." I replied seriously. She moved out of the doorway and started walking to the kitchen so I followed her inside. "Niall please don't do this" she said pleadingly. "Don't you do this! You already left once and it broke me apart. I'm in love with y-" I went to finish but she cut me off by saying "Niall don't!! Don't you dare so this to me now and don't finish that sentence", her voice was rising but so was mine. "Dont you dare ruin us!? Well I'm in love with you ok! I'm falling harder each day. Please just stay" "NIALL DONT SAY THAT!? I can't stay! Things aren't the same as they were before. You know that" "WHY? WHY CANT I SAY THAT TO YOU HUH? What's wrong with me saying that? Yeh I do but I also know that I don't feel any different about you". She stayed silent for a moment then replied "Because you just can't say that ok! Niall please, I can't!" "What's wrong with me saying that and what's so terrifying and is making you leave?" "FUCK NIALL JUST STOP" she roared back at me and I yelled "WHY, WHATS WRONG?" She slammed a glass down in the bench and screamed "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU THATS WHY GOD DAMN IT! THATS WHATS WRONG! I'm in love with you and that scares me...." She started crying her eyes out and I went over and pulled her in a hug. She gladly wrapped her petite frame around me torso. "Shhhh don't cry. You don't have to be scared and you don't have to leave"I said soothingly while she sniffled. "Yes I do" she said speaking into my chest. "No you don't. I won't let you. Two people who love each other shouldn't have to be separated" "No one should hurt the ones they love....yet I have. I've caused so much pain and hurt to you all. It's better off if I leave and don't return" she said seriously. "No it isn't better off like that actually. It would only make things worse for all of us. Aren't we worth it?" Liam said walking in the door with everyone else. Brooke pulled out of my chest and stood there staring. "What?" She said. "Aren't we worth your time?do we not mean anything to you?" He repeated and Brooke said "Are you kidding me!? You mean everything to me and that's why I have to leave Liam" "That doesn't make sense. Don't you even think about saying that you leaving is to keep us safe because that's all over and there is nothing making you leave except us. We clearly aren't worth it" Lou said and I gave him a look signaling him to back off but he shook his head. They were pissed that she hadn't told us. "You know what? Your right, you aren't worth it. Your really not so please get out of my house" Brooke said getting angry and I looked at her like she was insane. "What about us?" I said choking on my words. "What about us?? We loved each other and time changes things. It was nice while it lasted". I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, my heart broke into a million tiny pieces once again.

"Leave" she said and Harry said "No, not till you tell us the whole story about your past. We deserve to know as that's what got us nearly killed" "Nope not happening. NOW LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU AND I CAN MAKE YOU" she yelled back which made me jump. The boys came over grabbed me and we walked out the door. "Have a good flight then" Zayn said to her and she stayed silent. I was about to walk back to her when Lou wrapped his arms around me and lead me out the door. I wasn't exactly processing what had happened, I was more just silent and frozen.

Brooke's POV

They walked out the door for one last time and closed it behind them. I had to say that they didn't mean anything or weren't worth it so that they would leave and not look back. It truly was better off this way, no matter how much it hurt me. I fell on the floor and just started crying. About everything. My father dying,me pushing away the ones I love,putting them in danger,my eating disorder, my feelings for Niall,missing them like crazy,the bomb,'my past and my mother not being here to help me with this. I wish my mum was holding me right now, she would be telling me to trust my instincts and that I'm strong and get through this. She was an exceptional woman, my best friend and a fantastic mother. I punched the cabinet next to me which was stupid as my arm was bandaged and still bleeding. I cried out in pain and just broke down. "I wish you were here mum. To hold me tight like you used to,and tell me that I am gonna get through this,that I'm strong and brave,to trust my gut and follow my heart. I miss you so much mum, it's not fair how you were taken from me so early on" I said looking up at the roof. A weird sensation came over me. Like someone else was in the room but not like me. I felt a cold breeze that sent shivers down my spine. I swear to god that my mother was in the room with me. Then I saw her. I don't know if I was dreaming or imagining but I saw her, she was holding her hand out for me to grab so I could get up. I reached for it and she pulled me up and smiled. "I've always been with you" she said and faded into the air. I smiled then walked to the sofa. I laid down and let sleep take over me.

I opened my eyes and my attention went straight to my arm and head. They were hurting like mad. I groggily got up off the couch and went to the bathroom to get dressed and apply makeup. I picked out blue shorts,white top,red jacket and grey toms. I had no idea what I was going to do. Part of me was saying leave and do everyone a favor while another part was saying Follow your heart. I sighed and walked out the kitchen. The plane that I was gonna take if I was leaving, left in 2 hours so I needed to decide. "Follow your heart Rebecca. Trust yourself" I heard my mums voice say. I thought for a minute and realized that I run from everything. I have ran my whole life and it had to stop sooner or later. I'm in love with Niall and I need to accept that. They are family to me and are all I have and need to be happy. They have given me everything and I have shoved it all back in their faces. I have to fix this now. I ran out the door and slammed it shut. I ran to their house and knocked on the door.