Chapter 41

Your P.O.V

I bit my lip uncomfortably as Nathan kept groping me. Does he need to go so far if he wants to help us? ...Unless he's trying to gain his father's trust or something. God this is confusing.

"I don't think this is enough. What do you think father?" Nathan said getting off of me. Thank god he stopped. "What do you suggest then?" His father said smirking. That disgusting face of his. Urgh i just wanna hit it over and over again. "Hand me your gun, i have a better idea, a better entertainment." Nathan said reaching his hand out. His father took out his gun and handed it to him. Nathan... what the hell are you planning???

Nathan held the gun and walked around Mark and I, slowly. "You left me broken. You said you found someone else. WHY?! I provided you everything. Money, love, what did i lack?!" Nathan yelled. "Did you just used me for money?! Is that it?!"

Guess i better put up an 'act'. I don't know if it even is.

"You're wrong! You shouted at me nearly everytime we met! I couldn't take it anymore!"

He pulled back the hammer of the gun and pointed it at the ground near my legs and pulled the trigger. The bullet sunk into the ground and the sound echoed through the room. I screamed at the shock. Mark got a shock too. What the fuck was that for?

"Oops. I missed." Nathan said smirking, teasing me. "But i won't the next time." I stared at him angrily.

"Aw can i join in?" Mr Butler said and stood next to Nathan. "No, it's his fight. Stand your ground." Nathan's father said as he placed his hand on Mr Butler's shoulder. Nathan then walked over to Mark.

Mark's P.O.V.

"You're disgusting. You're a teacher. How can you even think of dating a student?" He said. I laughed. Sarcastically. "Really? Coming from a guy that's pointing a gun at me?" Nathan laughed and slammed his hand on the back rest of my chair, next to my head. "I'm not doing this for myself." He said staring into my eyes. I cocked my head to the side and rolled my eyes. "Then who?"

"Justice."

"You make me laugh." I said. He pointed the gun at my forehead. "You're not afraid to die are you?"

"Please. Look around you. Is there even a way to get out? Death? That might be a blessing actually." I said. I tried to act tough. Of course who wants to die? But like Jason said, he wouldn't let me die that easilly.

"Can I kill them already?" He asked, frustrated.

Actually hold that thought.

Jason dramatically rubbed his stubble and smirked. "I guess you can. Guess the show's over Jefferson." Nathan pulled back the hammer again and pointed it at my forehead. "Maybe the bullet goes through both of your skulls? Hah we'll see." He said.

"STOP PLEASE!!!" (Y/N) screamed. "I'm sorry... and good bye... (Y/N)" i said and closed my eyes. I couldn't protect her. I took away her freedom. It's all my fault. Guess leaving this earth is the right choice.

Your P.O.V.

I screamed until my lungs ran out. Lies, Nathan. You're full of lies. "Goodbye." Nathan said and pulled the trigger.

"MARK!!!!"