Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

"Chloe! Hey!" I say excitedly. Chloe has been my best friend since young. Sadly she dropped out of school because of some reason she never really told me about and well she never did. "Hey doofus, wanna hang? I've got some weed"

"Chloe!"

"I'm joking geez, just wanna hang out with you." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Sure, where do we meet and when?" I asked as i headed to my dorm to put down my stuff and plopped on the bed. "Now, i'm already in the parking lot" i laughed. Typical chloe. "Alright see ya." I said and made my way out of the dorm, only carrying my phone and wallet.

As i walk through the park, i look around at the different... what do you call it? 'Species' of people? The artistic ones, the popular ones, the quiet ones... well, all sorts. I consider myself to be the artistic type. I love to draw, sing, play the guitar and of course, i love photography. Finally, my legs led me to the carpark and i see Warren leaning against a blue van. "Waiting for someone?" I ask and he nodded shyly and placed his hand on his nape. "Stella."

"Ohhhhhhhhh" i cooed, lightly elbowing him and he laughed. "Well have fun, i'll see you in physics class tomorrow" i said, and we waved each other goodbye as i walked around, looking for chloe until i see a beige coloured truck and that blue hair of the friend i grew up with. I smiled and got into the truck, sitting next to her. "Hey chloe." I say and she reaches out her hand into a fist and i fistbumped it. "So how's school" she asked. "Okay i guess" i said and she started her engine and began to drive. We talked awhile from what she's been doing lately and what i've been doing, just normal stuff and we ended up heading to her mom, Joyce's diner to eat.

Mark's P.O.V

As i walk out of the room, i am greeted by students and i simply smile and walk on. I'm too tired to speak really. Someone then bumped into me and walked on. I turned around and the figure looked familiar. As i observe the way he walks, i knew who he was. "Nathan, get back here." I yell but he just walks on. I know he is slightly autistic... but he needs to learn. I sigh and just keep walking. Suddenly my phone rings. I took it out and didn't bother looking at the caller id and answered it. "Hello?"

"It's me." (Dammit adele) I immediately knew it was Jason. "Yes? What do you want?"

"Meet me at the old barn house at 6."

"Why?"
"Hello?" I sighed. He hang up.