Chapter 25

Mark's P.O.V

She knew. Just one look and she knew something was wrong. How can someone be so... observant? I held her tightly as if she were something precious. I didn't care if it was wrong. I didn't care about the risks this would bring. I just needed her embrace. I felt her wrapping her arms around me. But was that out of love or compassion? Pity or comfort? I didn't want to let go. After minutes or so, i slowly pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes. I felt this invisible force pulling me forward and I didn't resist it. I reached out my hand and cupped her cheek. She made a soft gasp. I lean in and was surprised she closed her eyes first. I smiled and i attached my lips against hers.

Your P.O.V

As we kissed, all I could think of was Mark is kissing me. Mark is kissing me. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I didn't want this moment to end. Soon, we pulled away, gasping for air and placed our foreheads together. He stared into my eyes before giving a small chuckle. "I wanted to do that for so long" he said. I blushed. Mark actually... liked me they way i liked him? "Y-yea me too" i said softly. He smiled and hugged me once more.

"I should go and shower, i'm drenched" he said laughing. "So am i" i said squinting my eyes jokingly. He laughed and stood up from the couch. "I'll take a shower first" he said and kissed my cheek before bringing his sleeping clothes into the bathroom. I covered my face with both hands. He's just too sweet i can't... but then i started wondering. Was that because he was moody and couldn't think straight? Or did he really mean it? I changed my clothes and sat on the bed.

Once he was done, he came out wearing the same clothes he wore to sleep last night. He hung his wet clothes in the balcony and closed the glass panels. Then he made his way to my bed. I could feel myself blushing more. When he sat down i asked. "S-so um... did you... really mean it?" He sat down and took my hands. "Of course I did. But... there are risks i'm sure you know." He says. I nod. I didn't care if it was wrong for a student to date a teacher. My feelings for him are absolute and will never change. He leaned forward and pecked my lips making jump slightly since i was day dreaming. He smiled at me and i smiled back. We had our backs against the headboard and i rested my head against his shoulder. Then i remembered what i wanted to ask him.

"Um... why were you mad at Mr. Butler?"

He sighed. "We were best friends a few years ago. There was a photo i took which i showed only to him. He said he wanted the photo framed up. I agreed and handed it to him. However, what he did was hand in the photo to a famous company claiming it was his and that's how he became famous." My eyes widened. I never knew he would be that sort of person. "What about his other works?"

"He has so many friends who are photographers so i'm pretty sure he can get photos very easily." Mark said.

"Oh... and um... what phone call did you get that made you so unhappy?" I asked. "It was from Dominic." He said. "I see."

I didn't ask him any more questions and just leant my head against his shoulder. I'm finally with the man of my dreams.