Chapter 36

Mark's P.O.V

"OHHHHHH" I yelled as the rollercoaster went down. Hell i was thrilled and terrified at the same time. I held onto (Y/N)'s hand, well more like i gripped it. She was enjoying it much more than i did "WOOOOOO" she yelled. She took my hand and raised both of her hands in the air, making me do the same. I couldn't really see since i had taken off my glasses in case it falls off. But i suppose it's a good thing haha. (pic above) 

After the ride ended, we both got down and (Y/N) was jumping about. "Mark that was awesome wasn't it???!" She exclaimed. I exagerated abit and wobbled. I placed my hand on my head and looked at her. "(Y/N) I'm too old for this." She looked at me and laughed, rolling her eyes. "You're only 32 Mark geez stop sounding like you're older than that." She did a little jog over to me and held my hand. "You look 20 with a heart bigger than the grand canyon stop complaining" she says and kissed my cheek. I smiled. She really does know how to make someone smile. "That small?" I teased her. She rolls her eyes and laughs "the universe then."

Your P.O.V

We both decided to find a place to have a cold beverage, since we were both sweating from the intense heat. As we walked, Mark suddenly held my hand. I started to blush and held his hand a little tighter. I then heard him chuckle. "W-what?" I stuttered looking down. "Nothing, I just find you adorable that's all." He said. "You're too cheesy..." i mumbled still blushing like crazy. These romantic gestures... these cheesy lines... i could get used to it. Well these little actions are more authentic than the gestures that came from that guy i dated before. Never really cared about me, never really-

"(Y/N)? you okay?" Mark's voice brought me back. "Hm? Yeah i'm fine why?"

"You just seemed to be spacing out that's all." Mark said. "Now you know how i feel when you do that to me" i say jokingly elbowing him. He chuckles. God that chuckle just does things to me.

We sat down at a cafeteria filled with the chatter of strangers, laughter or even screams coming from little kids. Urgh. Pet peeve alert. Mark had ordered a margarita, i ordered (fav drink). We both found a table and sat opposite each other. We kind of stared at each other for a good 10 seconds. Well here comes that awkward silence that always happens. "Do you enjoy outings like this one? I can't picture you as the type who would" i chuckle,breaking the silence.

"I used to. Well when i became a teacher i hardly had time for such activities. And within these 10 years of teaching i had stopped completely" Mark said sipping his margarita. "But i would make an exception for certain people... like you" he said smiling, resting his cheek on his arm that was propped up on the table. "Geez..." i said and continued to sip my drink not looking at him knowing my face was as red as a tomato. "Oh and I hope you don't mind me asking but..." Mark's words trailed off. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Am I the first person you ever dated?"

*****I felt too guilty not updating for so long... so i kinda squeezed in a time in between homework. Thank you guys for the nice comments and for staying. You have no idea how grateful i am to have people that are there for you at the lowest points of your life*****