Chapter 5

Mark's P.O.V

"Alright class, remember the entry for the everyday heroes contest will end by tomorrow. I'll fly out with the winner to San Francisco where you'll be feted by the art world. It's great exposure and it can kickstart a career in photography. So Stella and Alissa, Get. It. Together. Taylor, don't hide, i'm waiting for you entry too." I say pointing out to the students as they hurriedly get up from their seats, having their own conversations as soon as the bell rings, not giving a care to what i'm saying at all. I sigh and head over to my desk to pack my things.

"Mr. Jefferson?" I hear my name and turn around. Victoria.

"Yes Victoria? How may i help you?"

"Hey Mr jefferson, is it okay if you give me a few pointers on how to take photos?" She said in a 'flirty voice' as she got uncomfortably closer towards me and i took a step back and sighed. "Well..." my words trailed off as i saw (y/n) having a hand on the door handle looking at me. She mouthed afew words to me and i understood even though i wasn't that good at reading people's lips. I smiled and nodded as she pressed the handle down and left the class room.

'See you tomorrow'

I then got back to Victoria. I know a teacher shouldn't be the type to have favourites or students to dislike but Victoria was a Different story. She could clearly tell that i was uncomfortable with her flirting and yet she keeps going at it. I sighed and just told her what i needed to tell her.

Your P.O.V.

Well so much for i'll talk to you later after lesson. Huh Victoria.

Okay wait that sounded like i was eager to talk to him? What? No. No. I can't.

I shake my head getting rid of these thoughts in my mind. I walk down the hallway and i see faces along the sides. Some familiar, some not familiar. As i walk, i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller id and smiled.

Chloe.