Chapter 35

2 weeks later

Mark's P.O.V

"(Y/N) are you all dressed?" I asked adjusting my tie. "5 minutes!" She called out. Today was the day of the court case. I have to thoroughly explain why i did what i did, and (Y/N) had to be a witness. I sat down on the couch and put on my socks before slipping into my shoes. "How do I look?"

I turned around and i actually felt myself blush slightly. Her beauty made me feel that she was the only one who could pull off wearing such a dress. Her light makeup seemed almost natural and her hair was waved to perfection. I stood up and walked over to her, kissing her forehead. "Beautiful as always." She softly giggled and adjusted my tie a little. I pushed a little of her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear, slowly draging my fingers down her cheek. "Thank you for everything." I say. She smiles and kisses me. "Alright enough with the emotional stuff c'mon let's go"

Your P.O.V

So we got through the court case, apparently They let Mark off and said to investigate the case. Interesting thing, they actually brought in a lie detector. Mark of course passed all the questions. Days later, Mark was informed that Mr. Prescott has been jailed. So to celebrate we decided to go to a themepark. Kinda funny but it was also a good chance to see Mark fully out of his 'serious' mode.

I held Mark's hand as we walked through the entrance of the themepark. Although the weather wasn't my cup of tea, I still felt happy to be there. "What would you like to do first?" Mark asked. I looked around and saw a queue for a roller coaster and pointed to that. Mark let out a small chuckle. "Are you trying to test my adrenaline?"

"I'd laugh if you scream" i say teasingly and pulled him towards the queue. The wait time was roughly 20 minutes but since we had another 6 hours I didn't really care. "Are you sure you're tall enough to ride?" He teases me and points to the height indicator. "Excuse you sir but i am way above the height limit" i say and tip toe till my eyes were on level with his. He smiles and kisses me. "Okay little one." I roll my eyes and giggle.

When it was finally our turn, Mark and I sat at the front of the carraige as someone fastens the lever meant to keep us from jumping out. Mark then holds my hand that was holding the lever. "Ohoho what's this? Someone's afraid" I coo. "Now now, it's not good to be cocky" he coos back. I smile and lean back my seat as the guy counts down the seconds before it takes off. 3, 2,

1.