Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes , sat up and looked around. Chloe wasn't on the bed next to me so I got out of bed and went downstairs. "Chloe?" I said aloud as I walked down and looked around. No answer? that's weird. I walked over to the living room and on the coffee table there was a note. I picked it up and  read it.

Hey doofus. by the time you've read this I'll be in Sydney  for a month. so you can have the whole house to yourself if you don't wanna stay in your dorm. David came too like what the actual fuck? I thought it was meant just for my mum and I. whatever. I'll see ya soon :)

I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself. I don't just live in a dorm Chloe. geez. I do have a home yknow. I went to make coffee and sat down at the table. I took out my phone and went to YouTube. I'm actually happy I have a new vid to watch everyday. I subscribe to alot of youtubers like maybe around 50? As I was scrolling down all the new videos, I received a call. It was a number I didn't recognise at all, but just answered it anyway. "Hello?" I say. "hello (Y/N)"  my eyes widened. Mr Jefferson was on the line.

"u-uh hi Mr Jefferson!" I said nervously and mentally slapped myself for stuttering like that. he must think I'm being so weird right now. "Have I disturbed you?"

"no not at all, um why did you call?"

"I Just wanted to ask if you would like to attend an art course today? I figured you'd be interested, it's a talk my friend is hosting on Photography."

"uh sure! what time is it?"

"in 3 hours' time, I can pick you up outside Blackwell."

"uh it's fine, just tell me the venue and I can go there myself, I don't wanna trouble you"

"I insist" he said and just as I was about to say no again, he quickly cut me off and said "I guess that settles it. till then," he said and hang up. I couldn't stop smiling to myself... maybe I do have feelings for him...

Mark's P.O.V.

"till then." I said and hang up. I placed my phone down on the bedside table. that wasn't actually a call to get her to go to the talk with me. I just wanted to make sure she's alright. I know I may be a little too paranoid but well I was so worried about her last night that I decided to call her early in the morning. I opened my walk-in closet and went to my row of suits. What should I wear later? I took 3 suits and placed them on my chest as I looked at myself at the mirror. Eventually I went with a white-Collar undershirt with a Black suit and a striped tie (MEDIA). I wonder what (Y/N) will wear later... wait a minute. Why am I getting so fidgety about this? I shake my head getting rid of these thoughts. come on Mark, you know better.