Chapter 27

Skipping to after the trip, back in Arcadia Bay. Mark and you fell deep in love and were literally inseperable.

Mark's P.O.V

When we got back to Arcadia Bay, I was extremely tired from the 9 hour flight. I haven't been on a flight like that in forever. (Y/N) and I got in a cab after the immigration checkpoints were settled, well together with the luggage of course. "Yawn*..."

"Tired huh" (Y/N) said. I chuckled. "Yes indeed I am." I held her hand and kissed it. "Do you wanna come over to Annie's place with me? I have to collect Winston"
"Okay sure" she said smiling.

When we got to Annie's house, Winston immediately meowed before Annie opened the door. And when she did, he came running to me. "Missed you too little guy" i said, bending down to stroke his fur. "Thank you for taking care of him Annie" i said and hugged her. "No problem dear friend, was the flight smooth for the two of you?" She asked, turning to (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

"Yep! It was great!" I said smiling and she laughed. "Well get some rest and good luck with school. And i mean both of you" she said teasingly. We laughed and said goodbye. "Since its 6 am would you like to come over to my home and sleep for abit?" Mark asked. I had no idea why but the first thought that came to my head was not the most appropriate thing? Well of course i said yes like who wouldnt say yes to a sleepover with *cough* themostattractivehumanbeingalivelikeisthatevenaquestion

When we got to his house, Winston hopped off my arms and immediately ran to his mini bed and closed his eyes. "He's so adorable" i say. "Like you" Mark said under his breath quietly as he walked to his bedroom putting down his luggage. "I heard that!" I say running after him and he just laughed. When i got to the bedroom, he pulled me down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. "Ahhh having to cuddle with the person i love the most"

"Mark you're beginning to sound like an old man" i say giggling. He says nothing but smiles and showers my face with kisses, and keeps tickling me with his beard.

"Am i not?" He asks. I put both of my hands on his face like how you would a sandwich. "No you're not" i say and give him a peck on the lips. I then bury my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you" Mark said kissing my head. I blushed and hugged him tighter. Suddenly, his phone began to ring, ruining the moment *pouty face*. "Sorry (Y/N), i'll be right back, you can sleep first" he said smiling and getting off the bed. I crossed my arms. Geez he's just a teacher can't they give him a break?

Mark's P.O.V.

I looked at my phone and sighed. "What do you want Jason." His dark chuckle came out from the phone. "Are you sure you should be speaking to me in that tone?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm being serious. Why are you calling"

"When will the photos be sent to me?"

(Author's note: gosh i haven't touched this story for so long im not even sure this chapter's format is like my others)