chapter 4

Your p.o.v

I'm slowly making my way to mr jefferson's class. i just left maths class and good lord. I don't even know what i don't know. 1 hour of maths, science, biology, french, and now i get to relax in photography. Just why. Why do i have to take triple math?

I groan mentally in my head and walk to art class, Nearly dragging my feet. Suprisingly, i was the first one there, and i saw mr jefferson at his desk, rubbing his temple and closing his eyes, not even noticing me come in.

"Hi mr jefferson" i say. he looked up and smiled weakly. "Hello (Y/N)" he said and i placed down my bag before going to his desk. "Are you okay?" I ask. He clearly was not. What am i asking.

"Oh i'm just tired but thank you for your concern" he said smiling. "How was your day (Y/N)?"

"it was horrible, til now, i'm speaking to you" i said. And in a split second my heart stopped. What did i just say? mr jefferson looked at me in a undescribable way. Curious? No. grossed out? i can't tell. "U-uh i meant y'know since photography is my favourite subject and you have this way of cheering people up and all" i said quickly, biting my lip. God what am i doing.

"Ahaha i see. Lesson's about to start, we can talk about you- i mean your day later " he said smiling. I nodded, embarrased and went back to my seat as students from different classes came in. Mr jefferson stood in the front if the class and began teaching.

"Okay take out your homework that i assigned the day before." Mr jefferson said and everyone took out their photo. You had to take picture of something, mainly a scenery and describe it at the back.

he walked around looking at the students' photos and when he got to me he stopped. he held it up and read the desription and smiled. "class, this is the quality that i want from all of you. Take a look at (Y/N)'s photo. The way the light makes the water on the lake all the more beautiful, and the movement of the grass captured. Almost as if you can feel the wind. make your photo come to life. That is something you should all try to do. Well done (Y/N)." He said smiling as he kept my photo and i nervously smiled.

Mark's p.o.v

what a photo. I've never seen such talent from a student. A photo of a lake and the grass and trees behind it. However i'm not too suprised. (Y/N) has talent that of a true artist.