Chapter 15

Mark's P.O.V

I didn't tell her the part about it's just going to be the two of us going to San Francisco... I know that if i do, she'll probably not want to go anymore. So perhaps i'll tell her on the day we leave.

I'm still at my desk flipping through my students' work. Some of them don't even want to put in effort for photography because they think they'll do well without trying. All except... Nathan and (Y/N). It's really amazing, the fact that Nathan shows that he doesn't care but he has such a talent in photography. Whilst i was in my thoughts, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" i say without looking at the door. "Mr. Jefferson, can you tell me how i did for my work i handed in?"

I immediately cringed at that annoying voice. Victoria Chase. "You did alright. But i expected more from you. The effort you put in was minimal compared to what you used to be handing in." I say not even bothering to look at her. "Hm? So you expected much more Mark? " she said, pulling out a chair and sitting in front of me. "Stick to Mr. Jefferson. Victoria Chase." I say sternly looking at her. "Definitely not what you said to (Y/N) yesterday. I saw her getting into your car." She said and the furrow in my eyebrows faded. I sighed and took out my phone and showed her a picture of me, Annie and (Y/N). "I have no idea why there's a need to show you this but i brought her to a art talk yesterday. I treat every student equal. Do not ever speak to me like this again. It's a warning." I said and i saw a hint of fear in her eyes. "O-okay..." she said and walked out of the room.

But perhaps she was right. Maybe i do treat (Y/N) differently from the other students. No matter how hard i try not to think about her in that way, it still happens. I chuckled. What is this Mark? Affection?

An hour later

"Winston, i'm home" i say aloud as i open the door to my house. Winston walked over to me and rubbed itself on my legs and i smiled. I squat down to pet him for a while "had a long day." I say almost as if i'm having a conversation with him. But it almost seemed as if he understood since he just tilts his head and meows. I threw my breifcase on the couch and lied down. Winston hopped onto my chest which suprised me and curled into a ball. "I see you're tired as well" i say and pet him. Bloop! My phone. I take it out and apparently it was a text from (Y/N).

You: Hey Mr. Jefferson, when is the trip to San Francisco?

I smiled and immediately replied to her.

M: Next week. Haha and back to Mr. Jefferson again?

You: i just thought it'd be weird to call you Mark in text sorry :p

M: haha i see, well it's up to you

You: alright, bye Mark :)

M: bye (Y/N) :)

Your P.O.V.

I wonder who will be going actually. Mark? Well he is my photography teacher after all. Principal wells? Oh no i don't want that. I thought to myself and cringed slightly. Well whoever it is i don't really care it's San Francisco. Who would want to miss an opportunity like this?