Who is your role model/ person you look up to in your life?

_______________________________

I glanced over at Sophie and she looked about almost done. I was half of a quarter into the thing! How'd she do it so fast?

So, who did I look up to in my life?

It wasn't my parents, I can definitely tell you that. I also knew I didn't look up to myself, cause I'm not that great of a person.

I guess, at the end of the day, I want to be like Alvar. Not him with the Neverseen, but him now.

Alvar Vacker as a person now

What do you think is the most important thing in a friendship?

_________

Trust. At the end of the day you have to trust one another.

What makes you happy?

When I can make someone smile when they're having a bad day.

What is the most important thing in a relationship?

Why are these questions so personal? I don't want to answer this!

______________________________________________

And they wanted a RESPONSE? What? I didn't sign up to do WORK!

The most important thing in a relationship is balance. You can't hover over each other all the time. You have to be able to trust each other to do the right thing. Your personalities also have to balance out. For instance if one person is weak when it comes to leadership, the other should be stronger. And vise versa for other traits. That's why I feel balance is the most important thing when it comes to a relationship.

I smiled, feeling happy with my response, and flipped the page. I let out a sound of death as I realized that the rest of the pages were all responses! They expect me to fill this out in three days? What? I'll just save an hour to do it each night.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to knock it out the night before.

Sophie looked up at me, "How far did you get?"

"Um...I just reached a quarter of the way through. You?" I asked nervously.

"I'm halfway through. I'll probably do the rest tonight," she said with a yawn.

"So, last year of Foxfire?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I think we should have a study group tonight. Cause, we're probably way behind on everything!"

"Well, we did miss three years of our lives. So that would be smart, except I don't study!" I said with a smirk.

Sophie responded by thwacking me with a pillow....repeatedly.

"You have to come! It won't be the same without you! Plus, mom's going to make mallowmelt," she reasoned.

"Okay, I'll definitely come. Only cause there will be Edaline's mallowmelt, don't get any ideas Foster," I said pointing my finger at her.