"Lukas? Are you...dead?"

"Huh? No, no. I'm—actually, I don't know what state I'm in."

"You're a soul, moron." Luke regained his balance and walked towards them. "Well done. Out of pure love and anger, you busted my consciousness and ta da, you're a ghost now."

Lukas' mouth was ajar as Luke laughed.

"H-How...How am I going to go back? To my original state?"

"Simple. Fight me." He got into his fighting position, sword in one hand and the other behind his back. "Though, I can't kill you. So you get a transparent sword. Basically it's a zero sum battle for me, but you know me—I like challenges."

He summoned a see-through diamond sword and it fell to the ground.

Lukas gulped as he approached him, still feeling a bit weirded out by his transparency. Without notice, Luke dashed forward and collided into him, but Lukas only felt something went through him, and it was...weird.

"Come on, if you aren't gonna fight this lady here can take your place," he tilted his head towards Jesse. "unless you want to endanger her again, I don't mind."

"Not. A. Chance."

The two blondes started at each other, with Luke aiming to hit Lukas' arm. Though, since he was transparent, Luke went through him and rolled over, aiming to strike again.

Lukas didn't know how to win this game. He didn't have any strategy to attack, so the only way to attack Luke is... to let him attack himself.

"Jesse!" He called out, and felt something weird on his right leg.

She rushed over, and barely dodging an uppercut, Lukas whispered to her.

"I got an idea. Take my place for a second—don't worry, you'll be alright—and when I say go, I'll pretend to attack him while you land the real attack."

Jesse nodded and Lukas said, "Hey Luke! Jesse'll take my place. I can't fight you anyhow."

Luke looked as if he just won the lottery. "Really? Well I didn't really get a chance to fight her anyway. Come on, I'm eager to clash swords with you."

Jesse gulped as Lukas placed a glassy hand on her shoulder. They both looked at each other, smiling for comfort, and she went.

Luke slashed at her right but Jesse deflected it, weakly sending a blow to his stomach, but failed. An opening was clear to Luke, but he hesitated when a figure of him swooped down and blocked.

"Hang in there Jesse. You can do it."

"I know. We're finishing him off together."

They went again; swords clashing, sending sparks and ear-piercing sounds throughout the arena. Luke let go and attacked from above, but Jesse noticed quick enough and parried.

Taken aback by the parry, Lukas shouted, 'Go!' and he threw his fake sword towards Luke. The fish caught the bait, and Jesse's real sword had landed in his chest.

Everything was quiet for a moment. The audience (Petra, Ivor and the others) just stared in shock while Jesse and Lukas were recovering from their sudden moves. Even Hadrian went silent.

"Huh. Guess I fell for that."

Luke managed to sit up, his arms supporting his trembling body.

"It's over." Lukas said, feeling a bit sorry. He knew Luke didn't want to do this, and yet, he has to go in such death.

"The strong eventually fall to the weak, eh? Pity...I was having so much fun."

Luke coughed as blood splattered on his shirt.

"But the fun always ends somehow, doesn't it? Heh, guess my killing spree's over."

He looked at Lukas and Jesse, who were now anxious to hear what he would say next.

"It's all yours now, Lukas. See you in another life."

And with that, Lukas' body fell back to the ground.

Lukas' POV.

It was weird seeing my own body move itself, and now lying lifeless on the ground. I dived headfirst and immediately regretted it.

Pain shot through my body, spreading out from my stomach. Jesse hurried over and pressed on my wound, scavenging for any thing I could heal on.

"Hang on Lukas. Hang on-"

But I already blacked out.

A/n: PHEW. DONE.

Gotta say I was STUCK. Legit stuck. But after s2 I had lots of new ideas.

Is it just me or has Jesse got sassier and more aggressive in s2?

Anyways, baii