A New World?

Lukas' POV.

"Shut up. Luke. I won't let you--me hurt anyone."

Oh. Wow. So determined. You do know you can't stop me right? As long as I'm here...your urge to kill remains.

"Whatever."

I got up from the chair and went to the couches to sleep on.

Next day...

"Wake up Lukas! We're finding the exit to the other world!"

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jesse, shaking me with a big smile on her face.

"Alright alright... *yawns*"

"Haven't had enough sleep?" She asked.

"Nah, just that these couches are quite hard. Back pain, you know?"

"Ha. Well we'll find our way out ASAP. Come on, wash up."

After I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast, we got out of the mansion followed by Petra and Ivor. Dan was walking behind them as well.

We followed the pavement and found a portal at the beginning of the woods.

"Awesome! We found it already." Jesse exclaimed.

"Well, I'm just gonna go home. Bye guys!" Dan waved and walked away. Wait...does he have the flint and steel...? Meh. Nevermind.

"Okay...let's do this!" Petra said as she lit the portal. She and Ivor are still really cautios about me, and from time to time they would stop to stare or talk to Jesse for a while.

Suddenly, the ground shook. And...

AHHHH!!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Lukas...Lukas wake up!"

I woke with a start. My back and head were aching like hell, and I was afraid Luke would show up again.

But so far, he hasn't spoke anything. Yet.

"Jeez...this must be the White Pumpkin's trap. Let's find a way out." Petra suggested.

We climbed the netherracks and dirt's to reach the higher grounds. Finally, we reached a platform that has a big opening.

"Now there's the portal." Ivor stated.

We lit the portal again, and we ran into it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WARNING.
THE STORY IS CONTINUED IN A TOTAL DIFFERENT AU THAT I CREATED. SINCE EP 7 ISN'T OUT YET, I'LL BE CONTINUING IT IN MY OWN WAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS, COMMENT OR LEAVE THIS BOOK.

tank u

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jesse's POV.

"Wahh!!"

We all fell face down to the ground.

"Argh...is everyone okay?" I asked.

"Yep..." Lukas answered.

"Never been better." Petra said sarcasticly.

"*grunt*" (Ivor)