Shut Up, Sensei!

Lukas' POV.

"Wait WHAT?! Just a single question and he has to kidnap them?"

"He did mentioned something about, 'who leaves who dies' thing. I'm not sure but Petra and Jesse were gone!" Ivor exclaimed.

"Hmm....the principal loves to take matter into his own hands huh? Well, I would like to meet him, if you don't mind." Drake said as he pulled out his enchanted iron sword.

"Hey hey, no killing here. We're just gonna talk it out." I suggested. I don't want Luke to get over me again...

"Well hurry up! Who knows what that guy might do to them!" Ivor ran off, following by us.

We entered the school and raced down the hallways, finding the principal's office. Suddenly Ivor stopped, and we bumped right into him.

"Ow." Drake groaned.

"Yep. Ouch." I agreed.

"Shh!" Ivor said and slowly opened the door. It made a creak! And flew open. There was nobody inside, and maybe the principal had gone down to a secret passageway like in the movies.

"There's literally no one here. Are you sure this is the room?" I asked.

"I've been here a number of times. The same old lamp, desk, and wooden coffee table. Everything's in the right place, so I'm sure this is his office." Drake answered.

We continued searching for any clues that might lead to finding Jesse and Petra. Jeez...I swear if anything happens to Jesse...

I pushed that thought away and continued focusing. After a while, Ivor said, "Over here!"

We found an unusual carpet pattern under the desk. I removed it and it revealed a button. I thought the bookshelves were gonna open, but nope...

Instead we fell down into a long, dark and deep hole.

************************************
"Ivor don't squish on me!" Drake yelled as soon as we hit the ground.

"Sorry." He apologized. Ivor got off Drake as he stretched. That reminded me when Axel kept falling on me...

"Wow. Where are we?" I wandered around the dark tunnels.

"Sewers. Could tell from the smell. Now, if I'm correct, we can keep walking to the far end, which is where the sewer ends. It's a one way." Drake explained.

"How do you know all these stuff?" Ivor asked, concerned.

He shrugged and said, "Meh, been here some times with Rume and my good friend Luke. But that doesn't matter now."

Right. Finding Jesse is more important.

We walked silently so the students up in the corridors won't here people stepping on puddles if water. They will surely cause a frenzy if they think we're ghosts.

"I see some light!" I exclaimed as we were coming to an end. We hid behind some pipes, just in case someone was in there.

"Oh come on! Just let us go and we'll never return to our world, okay?"

That voice was Petra's. Then came another male voice, "You think I'll trust you? After you tried to assassinate me!"

That was the principal's. But one voice was missing....where's Jesse?

After that was some struggling that I think came from Petra. We went in closer, and she caught us in her view. I could tell that she wanted to scream, but she held it back.

"Now, you." The principal turned and walked to the other direction. I heaed muffles and some chains rattling.

Petra motioned for me to hurry over and free her. I told Ivor to help, and me and Drake will sort out the principal.

"You seem to know a lot. Why don't you tell me how to get more people in my world?"

"Yeah right! Go find out yourself!" It was Jesse! I wanted to jump in and free her, but I couldn't.

"Hey! Let her go!" I shouted and pulled out my sword. Jesse saw me and had a surprised expression on her face, while the principal glared at me.

"Seriously? I have more subjects then. Come on. Fight me. Just so you know, I'm a very skillfull fighter." He pointed his index finger at me and grinned.

I drew my sword and charged, almost striking him, but he dodged. Suddenly I felt my right rib cage in pain, and I yelped.

Then another punch came on top of me, and another at my gut. I opened one eye to have a view, and I saw the principal smiling brightly.

"Heroes from another world? That's all you got? And I was just starting!"

If he lands any more hits...I'll be done...

I wanted to lay there forever, not moving. Jesse was already freed by Drake, and she rushed to my side.

"Lukas! Lukas hear me!" She screamed worriedly.

I wanted to answer, but my mouth won't let me.

Need help?

No....not again.

You do need me. With your current strength, you'll never defeat this guy.

Tell that to yourself! I can do it...

And make yourself hurt and let her worried? She wouldn't like that, you know.

....he....he actually had a point.

Time's ticking. You can't lie there forever.

...fine! But I'll let you use my body for this one fight only. Just to keep everyone safe. You better NOT KILL ANYONE.

Jeez okay. Now faint already.

I felt lightheaded, and soon was dragged into darkness.

;):):D;)(^^):-)(^^)(:_;)(/_;)(ToT)(T_T)(:_;)(/

Oh finally I'm back. Being stuck in his mind is so cramped up.

I grabbed his sword and opened both of my eyes. Ha. Ha. I am free.

The principal had a look of fright in his eyes. I spun my sword on th tip of my finger and mocked, "Little sensei to scared to fight a student?"

His faced was filled with anger and charged at me with his fists. I easily dodged them and struck a hit from his back. The blade slashed him and he fell to the floor, crying in pain.

Final blow. I raised my sword Hugh up, preparing the last shot, when suddenly the girl appeared in front of me.

"Stop this! You don't have to kill him, Luke!"

"Tch. Get away! He wanted to kill you anyways." Reasoning with this girl is so hard.

"Please...you have hurt him a lot..."

She looked at me with those pitiful eyes and grabbed my hand.

Eventually, I gave up and dropped the sword. But I pulled the principal to the sewer and dumped him in there. Serves him right.

"Blehh! I'll get you!" He tried to say it cooly, but failed.

"Shut up, sensei."

I turned around and headed for the sewer exit, with the two girls, potion freak and yellow eye guy following me.

Lukas, if you don't mind, I would like to stay in your body for a while...

*Sensei: Teacher in Japanese.