You'll Fit In Perfectly For Hunger Games

Warning from Lukas:

Hey there! I just wanna tell you that in this chapter and the following ones, there are spoilers for Episode 8. It's just released, so I doubt a lot of people had played it. Anyways read on if you have played it, or you don't really care about spoilers.

I know I'm unconscious in Luke but meh. He has LOTS of crazy killer stuff in his mind. Blehh.

Jesse's POV.

"Luke!" I yelled. But he already disappeared into the portal.

"Great. Now we won't know which portal he took!" Petra grunted.

"Well what are you waiting for? We need to chase him!" Ivor exclaimed and ran through the portal. Petra followed.

I said my good-bye to Drake as I dove into the portal. After lots of squeezing and stretching, I landed face-first on the ground.

"Jesse! You all right?" Ivor helped me up.

"Yeah. Where did he go?"

"I think over there! Some wet footprints lead to this giant hole!" Petra said from afar, and pointed at a hole.

"Looks like it's been mined." Behind it was a flight of quartz stairs, leading up to almost nowhere.

"Obviously Luke mined it. But how did he-nevermind. We better catch up to him. Who knows what he might kill in the other world."

Petra ran up, followed by me and Ivor. But the stairs seemed to never end. Each time we arrive on a platform, there seem to be more. The scene around us looked like the End, but a bit brighter.

"Bad... knees...problem!" Ivor complained.

Finally for what looked like eternity, we reached two doors. Two, regular, wooden doors.

I opened it, and was taken aback by the overwhelming light that shone brightly. It blinded us for a few seconds, but I started to see something below.

"Guys... something's...moving."

"Huh?" Petra came over, tiredly.

"Just...go...in...the damn thing already!!" Ivor yelled and stumbled forward, making all of us fall.

Thanks, Ivor.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Gahh!!" (It's like every time they enter a new world they shout ._.)

I landed on something....soft? And COLD! VERY COLD! Are we in an ice biome or something?

"Jesse! Careful!"

A shovel came from above and swiped under me. But I jumped from shock and landed on another block just in time.

"Woah! That's some skill!" A yellow-shirt guy said, and gave me a thumbs up. "See you in the next match!"

"What...?"

I hurried to Petra and Ivor, who were now shivering from the cold and fear. I calmed down and took a better look of this place.

Lots of players were running around with shovels in their hands, digging and swiping the blocks of snow underneath them. They wore different uniforms, which I guess represented teams.

"It's...it's Spleef!" I shouted out loud.

"It's beef?" Ivor questioned.

"Spleef!" Petra repeated.

"Woah! We have new competitors that came outta nowhere! Boy I say Mevian, this is a very interesting match!" A voice came from above.

"Yes sir Hadrian! And it looks like they're huddling up together! Are they planning something? Or simply just being a bait for our competitors?"