I... Killed Someone...?

Lukas' POV.

Once I was awake, I felt something soft around me. I opened my eyes and found out I was lying on a bed.

In front of me were my friends, and the people we met.

"Argh... what..."

"STOP! EVERYONE BACK AWAY!" Cassie shouted.

"G-Guys? What's going-"

"Don't act like you don't know!" Stacy yelled. She folded her arms and looked at me. "You killed... Stampy!"

I gasped in shock. "Wait what? I didn't kill anyone."

"Don't lie. I saw you kill him! When you fell down, we thought you were hurt or something. Stampy went over to help you, and then... you..." Dan had tears in his eyes.

"You stabbed him with your sword." Cassie finally said.

"B-But I don't remember anything..." I tried to reason with them. What is going on?

"I say we lock him up here, then try to get help. He was the White Pumpkin all along!" Ivor exclaimed.

"Yeah! First you had that pumpkin in your hand, then you killed Stampy!" Dan said as well.

I was filled with anger and frustration. I am NOT the murderer!

"Stop it!!" I yelled.

Everyone had scared faces and ran out of the room, locking it.

I lay back in the bed, thinking what was just happening.

If I killed Stampy, why didn't I remember?

I would never kill anyone...

"L-Lukas...?"

There was still someone in here?

"Jesse?" I turned around. She slammed against the wall, and had the shocked expression too.

I got out of bed and walked to her. She seemed frightened and was shaking.

"D-Don't hurt me..."

"Jesse... I won't. I'm not the murderer."

"B-But... Stampy... h-he..."

I stared at her. Did I really killed him?

"Would you mind... telling me what's going on?"

She calmed down a bit and walked to the bed.

"You... you tripped and Stampy went to help you up. Then... your eyes... they were pure red. You keep shouting the word 'kill' over and over and stabbed your sword right through Stampy. When he died... you ran off. All of us chased you, and we found you lying at the main door. And we brought you here."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Is she serious?

"I... killed someone...?"

Jesse stood up and walked next to me. I flinched and backed away.

"N-No! What if I hurt you? I only remembered the time where I tripped and woke up here. But now I'm not sure! I... I..."

Jesse hugged me and comforted me. I blushed really red as she was speaking.

"Listen... I knew it wasn't you. Something must have been wrong here. You wouldn't kill anyone innocent. Or even if the enemy is really evil, you wouldn't do anything more than killing."

She smiled and looked at me.

"So let's just explain. Ok?"

I nodded and we went out of the room.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Once everyone saw me, they immediately pulled Jesse over to their side.

"Jesse! Are you hurt?" Dan asked nervously.

"No, I'm not. Listen. I know Lukas isn't the White Pumpkin. He can't be. No matter how desperately he hates someone, he won't take another step to kill."

"You're saying that after we saw him stab a sword through Stampy?" Stacy huffed.

"Why don't I take care of him? I trust him." Jesse said.

I felt relieved. At least some one believes in me.

"Fine. But we'll sleep in different rooms now. And we haven't find the portal home yet. So we might have to stay in this mansion for a few days." Petra said.

"Great..." Ivor mumbled.

Cassie was whistling. (・・;

"It's late now. Everyone go to sleep. I'll take care of him."

I'm very grateful to Jesse. She was the only one who trusts me. I don't think that even Petra believes in me more than her.

I went back into the room and washed up. When I looked into the mirror, I saw something strange.

One eye was... red? My other eye was normal. But... what?

Excellent... great!

I stumbled and almost fell down. Was that my voice...?

Finally. I'm out of that crazy woman's head. Now, let's destroy this world, shall we?

"W-Who are you?!" I shouted.

Come on. Don't you know it yet? I'm the soul that possessed your body! The one where master told me to escape. Now, I can control you.

Another figure of me appeared beside me.

Hi, I'm Luke. Your inner devil.