Why He Kills

Lukas' POV.

I ran through the gallery, testing to see if I can get into another picture.

I stopped in front of one. The picture showed Luke getting sucked into a white pumpkin, while Cassie was grinning widely.

Placing my hand into the picture, I fell into it and woke up on a tile floor. The room was made of dark oak wood, some bookshelves and a bed. 

Luke was sitting on a chair, playing a computer game on his desk.

"Yeah! PENTA kill!!" He shouted excitedly.

"Luke!" Cassie's voice echoed through the hallway, and I realized the door was opened.

"Yes, coming Master." He answered lazily. "I'm going to get banned for this..." He shut his computer and walked to Cassie's room.

I followed, and was astounded by the design of her room. The flooring was dark oak wood, the ceiling was filled with pure quartz, and the walls were oak wood, with weird but wonderful carvings. Some looked like lions, creepers, and even a zombie eating a player's head off.

She had a double bed, with a rose red blanket. Her study desk was at the right most corner, with a fire place next to it. In the center of the room was a strange design made with carpets, redstone and...glitter...?

Cassie lit the fire at the fireplace and waved at Luke. "Come here."

"Is this another training? Because I already mastered double sword fighting." He asked.

"No. Just stand here."

Luke shook his head, and Cassie dashed forward, grabbing his collar. "You dare to defy me?"

He looked nervous, like he knew what was going to happen. "N-No...I..."

"Then shut up and listen to me." She let go of him and walked towards the strange design. "Your mother doesn't trust me, but she believes that I can make you stronger. I'm fulfilling her last wish. Don't you want your mom to be proud of you?"

Luke shook as he heard the word mom. He clenched his fists and looked away. "I don't know why she would need your help. You only know weird magic. How's that going to make me stronger?"

Cassie smirked and placed her hand on Luke's cheek. "The smallest effort can also make the biggest benefit, that's what I believe. Although it doesn't seem much, this would help you become stronger...much stronger than you think."

I found a chair to sit on. Drama is happening.

Luke hesitated, and with a sigh, he nodded. He followed Cassie to the center of the room and stood on the weird design. "Is this what I'm supposed to do?"

"Yes. Just stay there. And don't move." Cassie ordered. She closed her eyes and raised her hands up. "Hitw Lla Eht Rewop Fo Eht Etihw Nikpump, Yam Ouy Esira Dna Evieced Siht Yob. Esira!"

Luke's pupil's turned white, and his body became soft and swayed like gas. A white pumpkin appeared from the ground, and Luke was sucked into it. There was a strong howl of wind and evil laughter, but it went silent shortly after.

Cassie picked up the pumpkin gleefully, and whispered, "How are you feeling?"

A deep, and low voice roared in response. For a second I forgot that it was Luke.

He said, "You tricked me! I'm trapped in here now!!"

Cassie said, "No, you can use your powers. Calm down for a minute. You're in a blank space, aren't you?"

Curious, I tried to go into the White Pumpkin. And I did. It was like Luke's mind, only the surroundings are covered with grey.

Luke was in his human form in the space. "Yes..." He responded.