I'll Be Here By Your Side

Lukas' POV.

I need to wake my physical body up...

I tried to call out to myself, but failed.

I'm sinking deeper and deeper...

Suddenly, I got it.

I thought of happy things, like everyone was free from the Witherstorm, the YouTubers were alive...

Jesse...

Jesse's POV.

Jeez...Luke is so strong! I tried to withstand his attack, but failed.

I dropped my sword and fell to the ground, panting and sweating.

Luke raised his sword and grinned evily.

Die...you little

Suddenly he kneeled forward and held his head in pain. He then lay on the ground and fainted.

I crawled slowly to him. His eyes were close. That's a good sign.

I still kept a distance from him, but Lukas got up slowly and rubbed his head. He noticed me and turned around.

"H-Hey Jesse..."

"Lukas....? Did you....are you...."

"Look I can explain!"

At this moment Petra and the others came rushing in.

"See? I told you! Lukas is the murderer! He killed Stacy and Cassie!" Dan shouted, still hiding behind Ivor.

"We need to do something, Jesse. I mean, I believe that you said Lukas might have some problems, but this? No, we gotta lock him up." Petra went over and grabbed Lukas.

He seemed very tired, and didn't try to fight back. He also looked down to the floor, not looking at me.

"Guys..."

"No more excuses, Jesse!" Ivor snapped. He frowned and walked away.

Dan still looked frightened and followed Petra and Lukas to the library.

I sat on the floor and pondered.

Time skipppyyy~~~****

"Lukas?" I knocked on the library door.

No one answered.

"Lukas, can I come in?" I took out the library key.

Still no answer.

I sighed and unlocked the door, seeing a depressed Lukas sitting on a chair, staring at the fire.

I walked over to him and patted his back. He didn't want to look at me.

"Jesse..." He finally spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Just...get away from me." He said coldly.

"Lukas...look I know there's something wrong with you." Oops...that came out rude.

"I know...let me explain."

He gestured me to sit next to him, and I did. He still wouldn't look at me.

"Listen...the guy who attacked and killed everyone just now...was Luke. He- It said that it was the devil that lives inside me. And...I don't know when it'll come back. So, I think it's better for you to leave me here and find a way home."

Lukas stood up and walked to the library door. I quickly caught up and held his hand.

"Lukas...why won't you look at me?"

There was silence.

"...let me go."

"No! I told you. Even if you have some crazy killer side in you, I'll still stick by you."

".....then what if I kill you?! How am I supposed to face that?! Right now, you're the only person I trust. And I don't want to make you feel disturbed by me. What if Luke comes out and kills you? I'm unconscious when he's around."

He let go of my hand and looked down.

"I don't want to hurt you Jess...."

Taken aback by what he just said, I slowly walked to him and made his head face mine.

"I'll protect you. And I'll take care of you. Trust me on this."

I could see tears forming in his eyes, then he cried, loudly. I stroked his blond hair and patted him softly on the back.

Lukas' POV.

Argh...I feel so bad about hurting them... although I wasn't the one who did it, I still felt the pain in my heart.

"T-Thanks Jesse...for letting me cry my heart out." I said.

"No problem. Look, tomorrow we're gonna get out of this mansion and find a way home. Ok?"

I smiled and nodded. She left the room and I sat back on the chair.

Man... I was blushing so hard. The feeling is still there. I really like Jesse, but I didn't know I like her THAT much.

Huh...what do we have here? You know that killing is the only way right?

A/N.

Hey guys sorry for not updating that frequently. I had other stuff I need to do and I got real low marks for my exam so...I gotta gambateh.

See u guys 😁