His Story

Lukas' POV.

White...white...everywhere.

Is this Luke's mind? I don't believe it.

I thought I was gonna be in some blood pool, with people screaming, and Luke's smirk everywhere.

But this isn't so bad.

I walked towards a door I saw earlier. I was hesitating to enter, but after so much time, I decided to be brave.

The door opened, and I was in a gallery? There were several pictures on the wall, with some unknown people.

"Hmm...nice..." I said as I touched the paintings. But my hand went through it and I fell into the pictures.

Thump!

"Ow." I brushed myself and got up. When I looked at myself, I realized I was...a ghost?! My body was transparent, so probably I'm a ghost.

"Mommy! Come see!"

It was late at night, and there was a small child running to his mom. He had blond hair, and black eyes. Almost looks like me.

"Oh, dear! Hurry and come into the house. It's late."

The woman picked up the child and they both went in.

Suddenly, I was back in the gallery. Now I noticed that, the painting in front of me was two adults, and one small child standing in between them. They both smiled happily at the photographer. Seems like a happy family.

I walked down the aisle and saw some other pictures. It was still the family, but as I looked at more pictures, they don't seem to be smiling anymore.

I stopped at one of them, where the child had grew into a pre-teen. The father was not in the picture. As suspected, I could reach in and step into it ad well.

Once again my body was transparent, and I floated to the house in the distance.

The door flung open, and the child stepped out.

"It's your fault! You made him die!" He screamed.

"No, it's not like that. Please, they're coming, we better-"

An arrow was fired and struck the house's roof. A yelp came from the mother, as she held the child's hand, but he resisted.

"Let go! I don't trust you anymore!"

"Please listen to me. Hear me out, Luke!"

As a ghost, I should have went through the ground. But instead, when I stumbled, I landed on my butt.

That was Luke?

I couldn't believe it. That look on his face...it was so innocent. Not like the murderous Luke I know.

"Father wouldn't have died if you stood there, staring at the Creepers. You're a coward! I hate you!" Luke shouted at his mother, tears streaming.

"And now look what we've got. Skeletons firing at us, while more mobs are coming to get us. If you haven't trusted that red-headed woman, would we be like this? Would father had died? No."

The woman held Luke's hand and rushed past some skeletons. They hid under a tree, while she whispered,

"You're right. It was my fault. I shouldn't have trusted her. She knows things we don't. That's why..."

She pushed Luke into a hidden area, and stepped into the open.

"Learn from her. You can save us. You can save what we have lost. I trust you, Luke."

And with that, zombies and skeletons swarmed her.

Luke gasped in shock, shaking from what he just saw. He wasn't streaming tears anymore. Instead, he had a killer look on his face.

He took out his stone sword and fought. Slashing zombies, smashing skeletons, he did it with all his strength.

"You filthy mobs...I'll make sure...I will find your master...and end her!!"

Luke did a somersault, while firing arrows from above. Those skills coming from a pre-teen, is what we say remarkable.

I wish if I wasn't transparent, I would rush into the fight and help him out, although I know he'll change into a freaking murderer.

When he landed, he was out of breath. More mobs came to fight him, but he still didn't give up. Despite him being tired, He still fought and killed almost half of the entire swarm.

Finally, he couldn't stand up anymore. Luke collapsed, breathing heavily ad rain poured from the sky. He clenched his fists, and mumbled something I couldn't make out.

When I thought the mobs were going to get rid of him, they stopped.

"Bravo, my minions. You have did well." Came a voice. A figure stood out in the open, walking towards the now unconscious Luke.

The figure had red hair, which flowed right down to her waist. She was wearing a jumpsuit, and she wore a pair of glasses.

Out of a sudden, it hit me.

Cassie Rose?

No way...no...

"Poor boy. Must've been in great despair after his parents were utterly destroyed." She picked him up by the chin and smirked. "Don't worry...as your mom promised...I'll teach you ways of getting back the lost."

"Troops, bring him to the headquarters. Lesson's starting."

Skeletons picked up Luke, and they marched behind their leader.

Sudden darkness occured, and I was back in the gallery.

Okay...

I'm gonna get a lot of hate...

For not updating this story...

I'm very sorry, I mean it.

I just had writer's block (again) and I didn't have much interest in writing.

But now, I'm back. I have a story set in my mind, and Minecraft Story Mode has made me interested once again.

I apologize for the long wait.

Anyways, enjoyed this chapter?

Baii