Chapter 24

Hanzo's POV
I got up and didn't open my eyes. Instead, I cuddled Jesse, our limbs a tangly mess. I smiled, knowing he was peacefully asleep right under me. I also realized something, we are naked. My eyes ripped open and there were two sides of me;arguing. Scrutinize him or stay 'asleep'. My face turned red at how many times he has caught me touching him in his sleep. I knew I was going to get caught again, but I couldn't help but attempt one more time. I slowly ran my hand down his body, feeling all of his sculpted features. He's so perfect. But of course, before I could get to the spot I wanted to get too, I heard snickering.

"Every mornin Darlin, every mornin."

I ripped my hand away but this time, he grabbed my hand and lowly whispered, "I know ya wanna keep going. We did plenty of this last night." My face flushed a splotchy red and I tried to pull my hand away, his strong hand persisted, dragging it down to his private. I gasped, realizing his intentions I tried to pry my hand away and I finally succeeded. I pulled away from Jesse and stammered, "Let's go out today, shall we? I'm a little hungry." I was trying to get us out of the house since all we do now is touch each other and make love. He shook his head and got out of bed. My eyes locked onto his godly body and he cheekily stared at me.

"No peeking! Pervert!"

My face grew beet red and I turned away. I heard him put his pants and belt on and then I heard him approaching me. "Just kiddin, ya can stare all ya want. I do it to ya all the time." My face continued to boil and I tried to cover it up. He laughed a full hearty laugh and I grabbed my underwear right when he turned his back. I slipped it on, along with my other clothing and grabbed his hand to leave.
___________________________
The outskirts of Hanamura, perfect for walks. It's quiet and I can still enjoy the beautiful view, with him. I loved the fresh city air pumping through my lungs and the distant chattering and car noises ringing in my ear. But, all of it was better with him. I wrapped myself around his arm as we walked. Smiling lightly we walked to a nearby restaurant. Well, we were going to, until Jesse fell to the floor, knocked out. Before I could panic, scream, cry, or anything, I felt a blow to the head. The last thing I heard was, "Father and I always knew you'd be a disappointment even after he died."
___________________________
Ok ok this is just a set up chapter. My bestest friend in the whole world thought of this and I was like this is crazy enough to work. So ta da!! Hope you enjoyed! Don't worry! I won't leave you hanging all night! Next chapter will arrive soon!