Chapter 15

PARTICULAR CONTENT
Hanzo's POV
    As usual I woke up first, only to find myself nearly attached to Jesse. His warm body heating me up, his intoxicating scent filling my lungs, and his beautiful face holding my eyes captive. He's so perfect. I started to snuggle into him, his body heat is so...delicious...I can't believe he's mine. I kissed him on the cheek, only to leave me wanting more. I started to feel cheeky;cocky. I gave him one more kiss, and then another, and then another, and then another. By the time I knew it, I was out of hand and I was sucking at his skin. This whole act of course woke up Jesse. He rubbed his eyes and asked genuinely, "Darlin, what are ya doin?" He touched his cheek and and whipped his hand away. He looked at his hand and my face began to blaze red. He smiled slightly and jumped on me. "Ooh darlin, you can't imagine if I did the same to you.", he seductively replied. Before I could even let out a breath, he was already sucking at my skin like a leech. I let out a stifled moan of nothing more than pure pleasure. Before I knew it, he got to my lips. He hungrily forced his tongue into my mouth. His mouth muffling any cries of ecstasy my mouth may have involuntarily let out. He was right on top of me, but he still wasn't close enough. After moments of drowning in that kiss, we finally pulled apart. He looked at me with extreme lust in his eyes. Once again, out of shyness I bit my lip and looked away. Then he whispered straight into my ear, "God darlin, stop biting your lips, it makes me want to kiss ya again and again." I blushed and tried to look away, but of course he had my chin in his hand and I was forced to look at his flawless face. My lips were swollen and wet from that amazing kiss we had just a few minutes ago. But, after a minute of staring at each other, he attacked my skin again, biting and licking and I threw my head back as I lost control. Jesse was drowning me in pleasure and my body couldn't handle it. I started to try and pry him off but I forgot how strong he was. After minutes of me moaning, he pulled away. I felt like this morning was just an act of branding me. I looked to him and smiled weakly. My body was exhausted after what Jesse was doing to it. I started to think about how this all started. I started to kiss him and suck his skin in his sleep..I was basically making out him in his sleep. Then he woke up and completely drowned me in ecstasy until I almost peaked. It was then I was barely to get out, "We should get ready for the day." He nodded and got up and I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, only for me to see something completely wild. I looked at myself in shock.

Hickeys.
___________________________
    You know, this chapter was really wild. I like the idea of Hanzo getting obsessed with Jesse to a point where he can't get enough. It's so fun to write. Sorry that sounds a little selfish of me. But this chapter is almost for shits and giggles. It's one of those off chapters that really show how passionate McCree is about Hanzo. You know? Anyways, hope you enjoyed!