Chapter 9

(Third person again.)
   Hanzo began to have another nightmare. This time, much more different and debatably even scarier.

   I was waiting for him. I couldn't wait. I was in the garden so we could spend some time together. Then, there he was. He's so..perfect. He walked up to me and I threw my arms around him and laughed like a child. That was, until he pushed me off. I looked at his face with a curious expression. "Are you alright, Jesse?" He looked at me solemnly and the words that escaped his mouth traumatized me. "Sorry Hanz, I'm kind of bored of you now. I'm not really in love with you anymore." I stood there, shocked and speechless. The last thing I heard was a "Goodbye." My eyes began to sting as Jesse disappeared. I stood there, dumbstruck. My mind was going insane.

    Hanzo woke up, terrified and absolutely drained, he began to cry. Jesse darted up and looked down, only to see Hanzo covering his face and trying compose himself. "Oh darlin, did you have nother night terrror?", he asked in a shaky, worried voice. Hanzo could only nod. "Is it possible ya can tell me what happened?" Hanzo barely cranked out the next few sentences. "I..I had a d..dream that y..you left m..me." Hanzo began to cry again, he was so scared since Jesse was the only one in his life and the thought of him leaving haunted Hanzo. With those words lingering in Jesse's head, he pulled Hanzo into a tight embrace, "Darlin, please don ever EVER believe even for a second that I wouldn't love ya anymore. I love ya so much and I wouldn't even consider hurting ya." Hanzo responded by hugging Jesse desperately, clinging onto him like a baby koala. He could only nod to that. After moments of holding each other they split. They just sat there for a moment as Hanzo weakly smiled at Jesse. But, Jesse's eyes lingered on Hanzo's face, specifically his lips, they were so rosy and plump, Jesse tried to hold himself back but, he realized his whole top half was beginning to lean towards Hanzo. He couldn't stop himself and Hanzo just sat there with a surprised look but, after a few seconds of Jesse internally battling himself to stop, their lips connected and Jesse began to hungrily claim Hanzo's lips. Hanzo, began to greedily do the same, sinking into the kiss. Fireworks began to erupt in each other's body. Pleasure flooded Hanzo as he said Jesse's name, but it came out intoxicated. Hanzo was dazed while Jesse was nearly branding him. Jesse was finally able to pull away. He stared at Hanzo again, his lips were now moist and swollen from the kiss. He unconsciously bit his lips as he looked away bashfully. "Darlin, we should get back t' bed before yer clothes end up on the floor.", he lustfully whispered. Hanzo's face was flushed with red, with a nod he laid back down. Jesse pulled him into his arms possessively and whispered, "My Hanzo."
___________________________
For once, Jesse woke up first. His mind was still gripped onto the idea of sleeping as he tried to fight the urge to fall down and crash. But, that is until he opened his eyes to a truly beautiful sight. Hanzo's face bathed in the morning sun. He looked so peaceful and of course, cute. Jesse smiled childishly as he took out his hand and began to stroke his face. After minutes of admiring Hanzo's beauty, his eyes pried open. He looked at what was happening as his face immediately became red. Jesse smiled devilishly as he kissed Hanzo's forehead. This, of course made his face even redder. "Aight Darlin, I think it's time we get ready, yeah?" Hanzo nodded stiffly as they both crawled out of bed and got ready for the day.
___________________________
I made this chapter a little longer to make up for the past shorter one. Also, I read chapter five and that is soooo cringy. How do you guys not like post hate comments or like report this book?! I think it's really bad but, let me know what you think?? I loved this chapter personally. :)
OHH ALSO, very important, please please please let me know if you want me to write in Hanzo's or Jesse's POV. I really need to know. Since, well, I want to make you guys happy. I'm writing this for you, not me. Don't be shy, speak up. :)