Chapter 17

Hanzo's POV
I woke up, the sunlight blinding my still groggy eyes. But, something was missing. I looked over, only to find his end of the bed empty. I started to wonder where he was. The absence of his heat was starting to make me feel lonely. But also, it made me feel like a fool. What if he did leave me? I thought grimly. But, I was thankfully contradicted, I found his serape on the floor. I picked it up and hugged it. I miss him. I wonder where he is. I crawled out of bed feeling cold. Sighing, I decided to get something done at the moment. So I went outside in an attempt to tend to the garden. Considering I'm the only one who actually cares about it. I put on the serape, incorrectly I'm guessing, and started to go outside. I approached the gardens and looked around. Then I remembered something, the first time we met. I cringed a little. I was so rude and cold hearted to him and now look at me, I'm sitting here missing him like a fool. Sighing I started to trim the bushes, clearing out any unwelcome plants, and of course adding new members. I smelled the fresh, clean spring air. I looked around to see a landscape garnished with pink everywhere. I smiled at the beauty. It took nearly 4 hours to do it all, but I'd didn't mind. Hard work is not something I am new to. Father always tried to drill things into my head...hard work is all there is. I sighed, deciding not to follow that train of thought, I walked to the house. As soon as I got home, my hopes ran wild as I searched for Jesse. Only for me to find it completely empty. I sighed and cursed myself for believing something so...so ambitious. A little disappointed, I walked to my room and laid on my bed, taking off the serape and tossing it on the floor. Then I fell asleep;alone. Back to my regular lifestyle. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.
___________________________
    I woke up, not because of a nightmare. I don't know how I woke up actually. But, I still felt his absence. My hopes once again got riled up as I crept over to check his room but to no avail. I sighed again. But I started to worry. Where is he? I walked back to my room a little flustered and laid back down. Grabbing his serape I hugged it tightly to me. It was beginning to lose his scent and instead, started absorbing my own. I fell asleep again as I shifted in my bed uncomfortably. I've grown so used to having him here...With those thoughts swarming my head, I fell back asleep;unsatisfied.

Where is he?
___________________________
You wanna know my secret for writing these? Lay on the couch and listen to the Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 on full blast over and over. Then get intensely in my feels by staring at cute pictures and start getting sad. Then I make my bitter little heart vomit onto this white screen. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!