Chapter 5

Hanzo was thinking, sulking in his room. He wish Jesse was there. He's so...lonely. To think he screwed it up with one sentence.

I was just desperate.

He silently cursed himself. Realistically, Hanzo had nothing to do. He had so much time but, he just wanted to waste all of it on Jesse. Then he heard his door close; interrupting his thoughts. After a moment of thinking he realized it was Jesse's door. His heartbeat accelerated.

He's just across from me.

   Hanzo sighed in defeat. He knew what would happen. It would just be another cold shoulder. He decided to save it for the morning. It would just give him some very needed rest. Laying down, he fell asleep almost instantly, he was absolutely drained.
__________________________
Jesse?
Is that him?
Wait, why is not breathing?
Genji?
What are you doing?
You tried to take my life! I will take what you love the most you bastard!
What?!
No no n-

   Hanzo woke up, sweaty and scared like he usually was at night. He started to cry again. Realizing how sad and troubled his life is he started to sob more than quietly. Not trying to be quiet because he realized that nobody can hear his cries anyways, but this little flicker was making him hope Jesse would hear him. But he realized that nobody will care, but upon concluding that, he heard knocking and with a hitched, sad voice he said to come in, hope building up inside of him.

"What's wrong Hanz? 'Nother night terror?"

   Hanzo lightly nodded. Desperate for him to stay longer. Desperate for him.

   Jesse sighed and sat next to him on the bed. He put an arm around him and gently rubbed his shoulder. Hanzo began to feel comfortable and he began to lean into him. Wiping his tears away he sighed in content. Then, Jesse got up and started walking towards the door. Hanzo was then feeling that panicky, breathless feeling again. Then he formed words just in time.

"Where are you going?"

"Back t' ma room"

"But, why?"

"Well, I don wanna get the same excuse in the mornin."

"W...What excuse?"

"That yer desperate. See ya in the mornin."

   Hanzo's mouth went dry and he became even more desperate. His vision became clouded and his heart began to panic. Then, before Jesse left, he did something bold. He hugged Jesse--from the back. Hanzo started to sob into his back, desperately holding onto him. Then, Hanzo finally spoke up, voicing his feelings.

"I am desperate, desperate for you."

   Jesse pushed him off and Hanzo felt his body going numb and hollow, that is, until Jesse turned around and hugged him, then Hanzo felt so...complete and so happy. He didn't want anything else or anybody else for the matter. Jesse picked up Hanzo, bridal style. It surprised him at first but before he could adjust, he was gently laid down on his bed and after a brief minute he felt Jesse lay down next to him and Hanzo snuggled closer to him. Sighing in satisfaction and immense relief, he wrapped an arm around his torso. Short after, he felt a prosthetic arm wrap around him and pull him in closer.

"Thank you", Hanzo whispered. With that, they both fell asleep.
___________________________
Woo. This is intense. At least for me. I'm watching an emotional episode of family guy. But anyways, please tell me if there are any mistakes and or things that sound wrong. I can't figure out how to do that weird bold and italic thing normal stories have.