Chapter 22

Jesse's POV
    After all the drama, we went back to the house and I went to my room, but before I could get in, I felt Hanz grab my arm and I turned around only to see him clinging onto me.

"May you come to bed with me?", he quietly asked.

    I grinned, "What was that?" I asked, trying to see how far he'd go. He tightened his grip and in a meek voice he said, "Please?" I couldn't say no.

"Aight, lemme go change and I promise I'll be there ok?"

    He nodded and hesitantly let go of me. As I was changing I realized Hanz was looking at me, fiddling with his fingers.

"Ya aight Darlin?"

     He looked at me and nodded again. This time I walked up to him and tilted his head up, "Darlin, tell me, what's bugging ya?" Then, he weakly said, "I'm sorry." I looked at him, completely puzzled. Sorry? "Darlin, what are ya sorry for?" He looked at me with teary eyes and tried to open his mouth, but nothing came out. Tears spilled down his face as he tried to talk. "I...I'm such a burden..and I don't d..deserve you." I looked at him with disbelief. I couldn't stand seeing him like this, I took him into my arms. We sat there, as I rocked him back and forth, whispering little things into his ears as he calmed down. Hanz started to speak, his face still muffled. "Jesse? Why do you love me?" What? Is that even a question?

"Darlin, I love ya because yer the cutest and yet hottest boy I know. Ya drive me crrraaazzy at night when you're sleeping with yer mouth open. Ya look so cute when yer around me because all ya do is blush and I get to call the shots." I nuzzled his head with my nose and said, "I'm so lucky that I can call ya mine."
He clamped me tighter as I felt a wet spot begin to form on my flannel. Then in a choppy voice he said, "Jesse, I can't even describe how happy you make me. I love you..." I kissed him on the head and picked him up then carried him to bed. I laid him down and joined him right after. I felt him stick to me and I heard light snoring nearly right after, he probably fell asleep. I closed my eyes and wrapped an arm around him as I began to join him.

I'm so glad he's back.
___________________________
I'm so so so so sorry this took so long! I'm on vacation in a different state and I'm trying to keep up!! Next chapter will be up soon! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed. :)