Ch 18 Surprise

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter will be short but after this chapter, I'll have two chapters left to end the story.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

Today, Soph and I were hanging out with our friends. We both felt guilty that we've been ignoring our friends. I was watching a soccer game with the boys and Soph was hanging out with her friends at the mall. We ate and joked with one another. I hadn't realized much how I missed them.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Soph's POV

My girls and I were getting our hair and nails done after our small shopping spree. It's been a while since I've had my hair done and I barely care about my nails being done. I just felt like treating myself. I also felt like treating my friends too since it's been a while since we did anything together. I also kinda didn't feel like seeing anyone when I was emotionally raw from my breakup with Dave. But now was fun time.

We gossiped about everything and nothing. Then, we went to lunch at a nice little cafe that served really good comfort food. After a while, some of my girls had to leave because they had to pick up their kids, work, or just needed to go home and relax. It was getting late and I thought I would visit Damon before going home. Luckily, the eatery was less than 20 minutes away from where D lived. I hope he had a good day with his friends.

I went up to Damon's condo and knocked on his door. He was taking a while. Hmmm... Maybe he wasn't home. I started to leave but the door opened. I flew into Damon's arms and passionately kissed him. He tried to pull me off him. I fluffed my hair and looked at Damon seductively.

"Do you like my hair?"

"It's pretty," Damon said.

He then led me into his living room and I saw three people- two men and a young lady. I looked at Damon then back at the people. They looked so similar to D. I looked back at Damon and he said, "Soph, I'd like you to meet my brother, my sister, and my dad."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Vote and comment.