Ch 8 Lunch With Romeo

Thanks for the love, guys! New chapter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sophie's POV

I was done mending Damon's wounds. I was so worried that David was seriously going to hurt him. I admit that it was kind of sexy seeing Damon fight for me, even though part of that anger could have been from David's ethnic slurs. I was so tired of David insulting me then trying to win me as if I was some trophy. I never understood how guys could get so cocky that they don't need you and move on quickly, yet when we move on, guys act like you're their army wife and you were supposed to wait for them. I asked David to leave and give me his key.

Luckily, Damon only ended up with minor scratches and a black eye. Damon had told me after the fight that he wanted us to be a couple. I did feel a bit worried about being in another relationship so soon, but I felt comfortable with Damon, and he brought my sexy back. So I agreed and decided to award my hero with home made pizzas. I made two- one was plain pepperoni and the other had olives, spinach, mushrooms, green bell peppers, and sausage. Damon had been my sexy assistant, helping me knead and stretch out the dough, pour the sauce and cheese, adding the toppings, and putting the pizzas in the oven. While we were waiting, we just sat in silence. Damon looked like he wanted to say something to me but wouldn't tell me. I looked back at him and said, "What is it?"

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to pressure you, Soph. I know you're vulnerable but so am I. I was vulnerable and nervous the first night we met."

I looked at him with curiosity and said, "Why were you nervous?"

"I thought you would reject me. I know I'm not ugly and you aren't either, but I thought you would shoot me down. I sensed this feeling of pain from you, and I didn't want you to think I was a perv. But I felt very drawn to you like I needed to be with you. Maybe it was just me, but it was a nice feeling."

"Can I be honest?"

"Sure Soph."

"I felt it too." I laughed then said, "You were nervous?"

"Sincerely, Soph. I was really nervous. Weren't you?"

"I guess a little bit. Like you said, not because of looks, but I felt like you were like any other guy that would pick up desperate chicks, like Barney from How I Met Your Mother."

Damon chuckled then said, "I'm not that bad, Soph. But I'll own up that I was kind of that way with the other women I slept with, only because I knew they were easy. I just wanted their bodies but you, I want your body, mind, and heart. God, that sounded stupid!"

"No, it was sweet."

"Sweet? I was aiming for sexy, Soph."

I quipped back, "Oh believe me, it was sexy coming from you."

Damon started to lean in to kiss me but I said, "I should check on the pizza."

"We barely put it in."

"That's what she said," I laughed.

"More like that's what you said."

"I didn't say that. You did."

"Well baby," Damon stated in a seductive voice, "We're going to have to work on you saying it."

Damon grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back at first because I was concerned about the scratches on his lip. I guess he wasn't too worried since he kept voraciously kiss me. I gave in and we were rubbing each other's bodies and holding each other. Time seemed so still. Damon tried to take off my dress but I got up off the couch. I said to him, "Look Mr. Horny man, you may have gotten me nympho lately but I'm too sore to do any fucking today."

Damon bit his bottom lip then said, "I'm not too sure I can take you seriously when you say fuck so sexily."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the oven to check on the pizzas. They were about ready. Maybe give 15 more minutes to cook them. I swayed back to the couch and sat back next to Damon. He looked uncomfortable and deep in thought. I asked him what he was thinking about.

"I'm hard now," Damon said.

I retorted, "That's what you get for being a tease."

"Like you should talk. What do you think you're doing when you walk around, purposely sashaying your ass around here?"

"You look at my ass?"

"All the time, baby. Just like you're always staring my lips."

"But not your crotch!"

"You look at that, too!"

"Go take care of that monster."

"You weren't rejecting it earlier!" Damon then got up to go through the hallway that led to my bathroom. I heard the door shut, the lights turn on, and muffled grunting and groaning. I silently giggled that my man was taking care of business. I went to retrieve the pizzas. Fifteen minutes passed and they were finally done. I took my pizza cutter out of one of the adjacent counter drawers and cut the pizzas.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

Damn, Soph! She knew how to get my blood and junk going. I was busy relieving myself to our earlier love session. It didn't take me long to get my tent to deflate. I came, cleaned myself, washed my hands, and left the bathroom. As I got out, I saw Soph cutting the pizzas and putting them on our plates. I kissed Sophie's cheek, opened the fridge, and poured us some cherry Kool-aid. We sat down on the couch, put the plates and drinks on the table, and said grace. When we said amen, Soph put napkins on the table. "In case you make another mess," she joked.

I said back, "It's so touching to know that you like me in pain."

"I don't like you in pain! I would've handled it for for you, but you could say I'm all loved out for now."

"Hopefully, it doesn't last too long."

She smirked then said, "Some of the best things are worth the wait."

Soph bit into the pizza. I bit into mine and it was delicious. We sat munching on the pizza and playing footsie. If Soph doesn't stop teasing me, she would get a surprise instead sooner than she thought.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please vote and comment.