Ch 9 Good Girl Gone Dirrty

Hey guys, I am so happy! I took my math placement test today, and I scored levels for a Pre-Calc class. I thought I was gonna suck. Well anyway, here's a new chapter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sophie's POV

After Damon and I finished munching on our pizzas, I asked him if he could take me to the mall later. I needed a couple of new outfits and some new underwear sets. He said he would after our food digested. I took the time to ask him some question. Not ex questions because believe you me, I wasn't ready for that either. "Damon," I cooed.

"Yes, bella?"

"How old are you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just realized we never told one another our age."

"I'm 24."

"Wow."

"What is 'wow'?"

"You seemed older than 24."

"What? Did you expect me to be walking around with a cane?"

"No," I snorted. "You just seem so in control for being so young."

He asked, "Is control good?"

I bit my lower lip and drawled out sexily, "Control is sexy in moderation." I straddled his lap and said, "It's even sexier since you don't seem to be a psycho."

"I'm not psycho, Soph."

I kissed Damon and he smiled at me. He proceeded to ask my age. I answered back, "I'm 21." He quipped back, "Now who's old, grandma?" "Shut up," I said as I proceeded to kiss him again. He stopped me and told me he wasn't looking forward to jacking off a second time. I stopped my naughtiness for now. What Damon had yet to know that this impromptu trip to the mall was not all functional. Part of it was a plan of seduction.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

An hour later, Sophie and I went to the mall. She told me earlier she needed more clothes and underwear. Most guys would dread taking their women to the mall but I took it as an opportunity of free voyeurism to lust over and check out Soph's beautiful body. I noticed that Soph didn't go into the teen girly stores but more woman like stores. She chose simple pieces that she could wear by themselves and look sexy, or layer together and still look sexy. There were three particular outfits that I loved her in. The first was a black mini sweater dress that reminded me of Lana Kane's dresses. Next, she wore this red short dress that had thin straps and the cup part that showed her boobs gave her great cleavage. I especially loved this dress because of the way it showed her yin yang heart tattoo on her left shoulder. Lastly, a simple outfit of a black fitted t-shirt and blue jeans held my attention the most. On the shirt written in red print read, "Don't stare at my butt or my man will whup you." I laughed so hard at that especially since I had to whip Dave's ass earlier. We went to the front to pay and I paid for her, though she insisted against it.

We went from about five stores and Soph would normally pick out 3-5 outfits in each store. The last store to go was Victoria's Secret. I was highly looking forward to seeing Soph in lingerie. I sat on a bench near the fitting stalls, ready to help Soph when she needed me. Sadly, my plan to get a free striptease failed. Soph wouldn't let me see the goods until we got back. I was actually glad because I didn't want other guys looking at Soph anyway. We got her personals and left to go back to Soph's apartment.

She sat me down on the couch and went in her bedroom to put the bags away. I decided to rest my eyes for a bit. I was starting to feel sleepy when I felt a pressure in my lap and heard some music playing. I was confused and slightly irritated that I was woken up. But all that irritation melted when I saw Soph in a sexy ass black underwear set where her boobs were pressed together tight and showing awesome cleavage, and the bottom was a thin sexy thong that I could easily tear off. My eyes widened when I realized the song that was playing was Dirrty by Christina Aguilera. Soph started to grind against my crotch. Her left arm was around my neck and her back was to me. I held her in place and pumped her against my jeans. She whimpered and gave me a lap dance, perfectly syncing it to the beat. My breathing hitched as Soph moaned, and kissed and bit on my neck. She led my hands to her breasts to squeeze them. We stared at each other in lust and I so badly wanted to rip off her bra and thong and go crazy on Soph. God, was this woman going to be the death of me!