Ch 3 Piss on You

Sophie's POV

Nancy and I entered my apartment. I really hoped that David wasn't there. Luckily, he was gone and so was all his stuff. Good. I really wasn't in the mood for an argument. We sat on the sofa and ate some of my Dreyer's French Silk ice cream. To cheer me up, we watched a Chappelle's Show marathon. We were hysterically laughing to Dave's parody of R. Kelly. I swear, every time I see Piss on You, I feel like I'm gonna laugh so hard that I will pee on myself. My phone went off, alerting me that I got a text. Please don't let it be David...

To my surprise, it was from Damon. It said that he enjoyed our night and he wanted to see me again. Well, that made my day brighter. Then, Nance had to ruin my moment. She snatched my phone, read the text, passed it back to me, then had the nerve to give me a cheeky grin.

"So," Nancy started, "is that the mystery man?"

"Maybe," I answer back coyly.

"Well, at least he has a sexy name. Was he good?"

"Do I have to keep telling you that I don't kiss and tell?"

"You know that I'm deaf," Nancy joked.

"Yes, he was good," I said. "That's all you need to know."

"Was it vanilla like, or so hot it could be like Kings of Leon Sex On Fire?"

"I'm not saying!"

"Well, is he at least hot?"

"Very," I simply said.

"You should text him back," Nancy said.

"I will later. He might be sleeping."

"You must've put it on him then. Damn, Soph got some sugar walls for real."

"Must you always be so nasty?"

"That's why you love me, Soph."

"I admit it, Nance. I love ya! Okay, I'll text him."

I pick up my phone and text: I AIM TO PLEASE. THANKS FOR LAST NIGHT. IT WAS AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. HOPEFULLY, WE CAN HANG OUT AGAIN. <3 SOPHIE.

I send Damon the text and hope that this all works out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

I still couldn't sleep, but at least I napped for a few good hours. It was around noon when I heard my phone chime. I thought it was from Marco, or my ex's sleazy ass. She kept trying to call me, asking me to forgive her. The tramp could cry me a river for all I care. My face lit up when I saw it was from Sophie. YES! She said she wanted to see me again. I was so excited. I honestly thought she wouldn't want to see me again. I text her back: GOOD AFTERNOON, GORGEOUS. I GUESS UR SPRUNG FROM MY GOOD LUVING.

A few minutes later, she texts me back: NOT ANY MORE SPRUNG THAN YOU ARE FROM MINE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I text Soph: TRYING 2 SLEEP BUT MY MIND KEEPS GOING BACK 2 U.

THAT'S SO SWEET. I'M HANGING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND NANCY. WE'RE HAVING A MARATHON OF OUR FAVORITE SHOWS TO CHEER ME UP. ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING TOMORROW?

NO. WHAT ABOUT U?

She texts back: NO HANDSOME. I'M TOTALLY AVAILABLE. MAYBE WE CAN HANG OUT TOGETHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think hell yes. This was my chance to seal the deal. HANGING OUT WITH U SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT PLAN. SHOULD WE KEEP IT CASUAL?

Sophie texts back: OF COURSE. WE'VE HAD SUCH GOOD LUCK WITH BEING CASUAL. WE WOULDN'T WANT TO JINX OURSELVES. I'LL TEXT YOU MY ADDRESS TOMORROW SO WE CAN HANG OUT.

CAN'T WAIT, BEAUTIFUL. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. GOOD BYE.

GOOD NIGHT, she texted.

I text back, IT'S NOT EVEN EVENING YET. Y SAY GOOD NIGHT?

BECAUSE, WHEN I SAY GOOD BYE, IT FEELS SO FINAL. GOOD NIGHT FEELS LIKE A FRESH START. GOOD NIGHT, HANDSOME.

GOOD NIGHT, SOPH.

I put down my phone and get out of bed to shower. I have cleaning to do today. Even though I'll be picking up Sophie at her apartment, I might bring her back for some dessert if you know what I mean. I very well can't have her thinking I'm a slob, now can I?