Ch 11 Love Al Dente

New chapter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sophie's POV

Yesterday, Damon and I just concluded the rest of our day, eating dinner and falling asleep. We wanted to make love but Damon was too tired and I was still a bit sore in that area. Today, Damon took me to Mazza's. I didn't know that this was his restaurant, but I felt invigorated that Damon was successful and ambitious. He took me here as his "sexy assistant" to help him take care of some business and meet his employees. Damon said that it's imperative that I meet the employees since he considers them like a second family.

When we arrived, I was super nervous that they wouldn't like me. Damon tried to calm me down, and told me that they would love me. We entered the restaurant and the same waiter that had served us on our first date greeted us. He led us to a corner of the restaurant near the bar where all the employees were lined up. Some were smiling, while some seemed unresponsive. Damon introduced me to them, and then did it seem that they were friendlier towards me. Apparently, I passed their inspection and Syd couldn't pass theirs. I guess I wasn't the only one who wasn't Team Sydney. Damon led me to his office in the back and I helped him sort papers. He smiled at me and reaffirmed that I had nothing to worry about and knew I would pass the inspection.

While I was sorting the papers, Damon came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck and telling me I was beautiful. I giggled which caused Damon to hike up my black pencil skirt and remove my black lace thong. I started undressing him as well. We were both naked with the exception of me wearing my black heels. Damon bent me over his desk and reached into one of his desk drawers. I heard a ripping sound behind me then felt him enter me. I bit my lip to keep the noise down. Didn't want the employees hearing us. As if he knew what I was thinking, Damon said that it was his office and restaurant and if the employees couldn't handle hearing sex noises, then he'd fire them. I then asked him how many women he brought in his office. Damon said I was the only one. That shocked me but after that, I got into our love making. After about 20 minutes of pumping, we both came and started redressing.

My stomach immediately growled and Damon took me into the kitchen. He asked me what I wanted to eat and I said I wanted something simple. Damon made us each a plate of spaghetti and meatballs since I didn't want a repeat of Lady and the Tramp. We ate and smiled. I asked him if he ever brought Syd to his office, and Damon said no. He explained that while he brought Syd to the restaurant, he never brought her into his office since it was like his man cave. We finished our meal and Damon asked me what I wanted to do since the filing was done. I told him that I wanted to go to the park and feed the ducks. Damon got some bread sticks and we left.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

Soph said she wanted to feed the ducks, so I drove us to the park. I loved how Soph was so simple in what she wanted. She seemed mysterious but deep down, Soph was so uncomplicated. She was so happy when we arrived at the park that she didn't even wait for me to open her door. She exited my car and made her way to the duck pond. I followed close behind her and watched her breaking apart the bread sticks. Soph gave me some bread sticks, and we proceeded to spread the bread on the grass surrounding the pond and in the water. The ducks and ducklings ravenously devoured the bread and some ducklings made their way towards Soph and I. Soph held out her hands and held one of the ducklings. She laughed as the duckling rubbed against her cheek.

Soph looked so at peace holding the duckie like it was a baby. She looked sad when the duckling jumped out of her hands to return to its mother. I jokingly asked her if she wanted a duckling of her own. Mistaking that I meant kidnapping a duckie, I corrected her by asking if she wanted to be a mommy. Soph said eventually but not now. We walked back to the car, holding hands and deep in thought. Soph had no idea what it would mean to me if she had my babies.

Holy shit, I must be in love if I was thinking of babies! Either that, or crazy. I drove us to my condo so that I could get my overnight bag to take to Soph's tonight. When we entered my condo, who should be, or rather not be sitting on the couch? Correct answer if you thought Syd. I so did not want to deal with her. I looked to my right and saw Soph looking at Syd. And believe you me, she did not look happy, but majorly angry. Lord, please don't let Syd's bs ruin my chances with Soph.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

There you go, guys. Please comment and vote. Thanks for the love!