Ch 6 Chilling Like Ice

New bitching chapter!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Damon's POV

Last night was incredible. After last night's mishap with my ex-girlfriend, I spent the night at Soph's apartment. We had been making love for hours, and we even used some chocolate ice cream to lick and suck on each other's bodies. I slept so peacefully with Sophie. I looked at Sophie sleeping in my arms. She really did look like an angel. My chocolate angel. I kissed her forehead and as if she was psychic, she woke up. She smiled at me and kissed me. Then, we proceeded to have round 3. After we stopped panting, we decided to take a shower. Of course, we had a round 4 while showering.

Soph laid out a tank top and basketball shorts for me. She stayed in the bathroom and put on a purple sundress. She put her hair in a bun and had on purple colored stud earrings. She also had on black sandals. She looked beautiful. We went in the kitchen and had made breakfast. Then, we sat at the table and said grace. As I was praying, I was thinking how I wanted everyday with Soph to be like this.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sophie's POV

This morning with Damon was wonderful. The sex and shower were good. Our breakfast of waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links, and fruit was good, I felt orgasms in my mouth. Damon looked at me intensely and joked not to moan too loud, or he would take me on the kitchen table.

After we ate, we went to watch tv on the couch. We were watching an episode of Catfish, the show about people lying on the internet. Think of it as Cheaters and Facebook having a baby. As we watching, I couldn't help but feel like my cheating ex pulled a catfish on me. I hadn't meant to but I started crying. Damon turned to me and asked, "What's wrong, bella?"

"I'm sorry for crying. I just feel like I'm in the same situation as these people. My ex lied to me for so long and I just ignored it. I guess in a way, I helped him cheat on me."

"Don't think that way, Soph. He was just a jackass. I kind of feel the same way about me and Syd. I'm so angry but in a way, I'm grateful. You know why?"

I shook my head and Damon said, "I wouldn't have met you. Being with you makes Syd's cheating bearable. Don't worry about your ex. He's a loser, Soph."

"Maybe you're right, Damon."

"Of course I'm right."

He kissed my cheek and we continued watching the show. I felt at peace with Damon again. During our tv watching, we asked each other questions about our basic favorite things. Somehow, we started making out again. I laughed to myself about how horny we were for one another.

Damon asked, "What's so funny, gorgeous?"

"I was thinking how nympho I've gotten since I met you."

"I've gotten nympho too."

"You've been nympho for a month," I said, reminding him of his previous sexual conquests in the last month.

"I've only had sex with them once. You bella, on the other hand, I lost track of our times." Damon grinned at me and proceeded to kiss me. As we were really getting into the kiss, I saw the front door open.

"Hey babe," I heard my current ex, David say. "I know you're mad and I really- What the hell?!"

Damon and I pull apart and I rub my head from the headache I know I'm going to get later on. Great, my ex really knows how to ruin the mood.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

That's it for now.