"That would so be awesome," Eleanor replies. "So, how are things with horan?"

"Things are good. I told him about my feelings. And it was very much mutual." Ella smiles and dries off a glass cup. "He was shocked at first but we talked it out."

"Oh thank goodness," Eleanor says. "Are you two being careful?"

Ella rolls her eyes. "We haven't even thought of having sex. We've just been hanging out and-"

"No, not having sex!" Eleanor laughs. "I mean careful from being spotted or something?"

"Ohhh," Ella laughs. "Of course we have. I don't think he wants me out in public until later."

Ella's phone vibrates. It's a text message.

"Hey😄what are u doing?" -Niall

"That's good to hear," Eleanor says. "Okay, I gotta go. I'm about to get on a train back home. I'll talk to you later."

"All right, have a safe trip." Ella says and hangs up. She quickly texts Niall back.

"Cleaning, just got off the phone with Eleanor. 😁 what's up?"

She sees the three little bubbles in her iMessage.

"Can I come over? I can help you clean 😜"

She shakes her head at his response. "Ha. Yeah sure, help me clean? Sureee. But yes, please do come over. 😘"

"What? Seriously, I can help 😉 I'll be there in 5 minutes."

She rolls her eyes and fixes her hair. Sweaty hair that is. "Jesus Christ it's hot in here." She walks over to turn on the A/C.

She quickly cleans up the living room and bedroom, shoving all the junk into her closet for now.

She hears a knock on her door.

"Ellaaaa, it's meeee." Niall yells. "I am ready to sweep!!"

She chuckles and walks to the door. "Whatever Niall. Do you even know how to sweep?"

She opens the door and finds Niall holding a broom. "Yep!"

"That's my broom!" Ella laughs. "That doesn't count!"

Niall puts the broom back in its place. "Oh. Well....then I'll have to sweep you off your feet."

Before she knows it, Niall is carrying her bridal style. "What the-" she squeals as Niall walks inside and shuts the door with his foot.

"Told you I can sweep." He says with a smirk.

"That's so freaking corny," Ella laughs.

He sets her down on her feet and grabs her hands. "I know, but I couldn't pass it up." He chuckles and kisses her cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm good, like I said, cleaning. How was your meetings?" Ella asks as Niall leads her to the living room. He sits down on the sofa and pulls her onto his lap.