Quotes Of The Day! 3/19/14

2165. One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won't let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world.

2166. Everyone has their own little story.

2167. Never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you know you don't belong with.

2168. Is it ever too young to fall in love?

That's like asking if it's ever too young to live.

2169. If you love deeply, you're going to get hurt badly. But it's still worth it.

2170. After all that we had we act like we had never met.

2171. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.

2172. They say you don't get over someone until you find someone or something better. As humans, we don't deal well with emptiness.

Any empty space must be filled. Immediately. The pain of emptiness is too strong. It compels the victim to fill that place. A single moment with that empty spot cause excruciating pain. That's why we run from distraction to distraction and from attachment to attachment.

2173. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else.

2174. I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.

2175. The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're okay.

2176. If I cut you off, chances are you handed me the scissors.

2177. The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to those things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that.

2178. Other compliments that do NOT focus on appearance:

It's so nice to hear your laugh.

It's good to see you.

I'm glad you're here.

That was clever.

Great idea.

You're so thoughtful.

You're hilarious.

You make me laugh.

I enjoy your company.

2179. Claim her, love her, fuck her, spoil her, be faithful to her, trust her and she will remain yours.