Quotes Of The Day! 5/2/14

3043. I still remember the first time I saw you.

3044. Oh, my heart it breaks every step that I take.

3045. Take me to NeverLand.

3046. You are more important than this number.

3047. What did you do to save the world today?

3048. "You've got a mouth like a razor blade. It cuts so deep. So kiss my wrists, my neck and give me eternal sleep." - Bring Me The Horizon

3049. "A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what the ships are built for." - John Augustus Shedd

3050. This world is full of monsters with friendly faces.

3051. Sleep. Dream. Repeat.

3052. "Find the person who will taste stardust in the gunpowder on your lips, and poetry in the ink that stains your fingertips." -m.s.

3053. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

3054. I'll clap when I'm impressed.

3055. Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it.

3056. Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new.

3057. "...I never understood why a parent would be so embarrassed or so intimidated by what other people would think of you in a restaurant...just becasue your child spills something on accident to have to punish them for having an accident...that's a  weird psychological trick to play on a child...because...I still put myself down and cuss myself out for knocking things over...I get really upset with myslef becasue I've been conditioned to not spill things, don't have accidents, don't have human error. Everything's supposed to be perfect at all times, you know. Fuck him for that." -Kurt Cobain, About a Son (2006)