Quotes Of The Day! 11/9/13

226. It's easy to take off your clothes and have sex; people do it all the time, but opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, and dreams...that's being naked.

227. A good man wipes away a girls' tears. But for me a great one also listens to her story of why she's hurting.

228. "Nothing is impossible the word itself says 'I'm possible' -Audrey Hepburn.

229. I hate you for making me love you.

230. I hate missing someone especially when they don't give a fuck about me.

231. When I was a kid, I wanted to be older...This shit is not what I expected.

232. " You let me believe that you were dead?" -Spencer

"Everything I've done was so I could protect you." -Toby: Pretty Little Liars

233. I love rumors. I always find out amazing things about myself that I never knew about.

234. The hardest thing about knowing you didn't love me back is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.

235. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, just imagine that it's going to launch you into something great.

236. God designed me. Created me. Blesses me. Heals me. Defends me. Forgives me. Loves me.

237. Maybe you don't see people looking at you because you aren't looking at them. Maybe you don't hear all the good things people say about you because you're too focused on the bad. Maybe you're a lot more wonderful, beautiful, and special than you ever give yourself credit for.

238. You didn't care when I left, so why would I come back?

239. I spend so long not being noticed anyway or being treated as if I was invisible that I started to like it.

240. Some people aren't meant to be in our lives forever. Some are just passing through to teach us a lesson. -Every Teenagers Rule #321

(Hoped you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus who's read the latest chapter of my book Why Does Love Hurt So Much?)