Quotes Of The Day! 10/29/13

61. When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I first met you, I was afraid to hold you. When I held you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you!

62. I'm fine thanks for not asking.

63. No, I'm not a bitch. I've just been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that. Yes, I guess I'm cold now. But only because I once gave a damn about someone who didn't give a damn about me. I've built a wall around myself, to protect my heart from more hurt and damage. I won't believe you if you tell me you're different. Unless you stick around and prove it. Words no longer mean a thing. Your actions are everything.

64. When we were kids, we pretend to cry when sleepy to attract mom's attention. Now we pretend to be sleeping when we're crying quietly to avoid questions.

65. Dance as though no on is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth. -Souza

66. Can't trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming the new trend!

67. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.

68. Talk is cheap. If you like me, tell me. If you miss me, show me. If you love me, Prove it.

69. Let's cuddle on a rainy day, watch old movies, and make out.

70. When a girl is acting like she doesn't care about you anymore, that's when she needs you the most.

71. Don't cry in front of them, please just fight back the tears. Please just don't let them see me cry....

72. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

73. Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.

74. You said you never wanted to see me hurt. Did you close your eyes then when I cried?

75. How do you look at someone you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away? -The Vow

(Hope everyone had a great day!! Love you guys and keep coming back for more I just got started baby! ;) Haha see ya lovelies!)