Quotes Of The Day 1/20/14

1318. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

1319. Maybe if I step on enough flowers or break enough hearts I just might forget I'm made of broken parts.

1320. Don't take someone for granted just because you know every time you push them away, they'd always come running back. Because one day, they won't.

1321. I meant what I said to you. I wasn't just playing some kind of game. Everything I said was true, from the first day. Every damn word.

1322. Be friends first: Before you even start getting flirty and start telling someone you like them. Hang out with them, get to know them better. Maybe your better being friends after all, or maybe you are meant to be a couple. But be friends first.

1323. How can a person be filled with life and then be empty? Where does it all go?

1324. My favorite memory was the day you said hello.

1325. You didn't even try to save me.

1326. If it makes you happy, do it. If it doesn't, then don't do it. Simple as that.

1327. Reminder: Just because there are people out there who have it worse off than you, that does not mean your problems don't matter!!!

1328. Either you talk to me first, or we don't talk at all.

1329. You should sing my name, pretend that it's a song cause forever its yours.

1330. It was all a lie, was it? Every single thing you said was plain bullshit.

1331. Nostalgia: (n.)

A sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time.

1332. Not talking to you kills me.