Quotes Of The Day! 1/22/14

1348. My love for you was bulletproof

But you're the one who shot me.

GOD DAMN IT.

I can barely say your name.

So I'll try to write it, and fill the pen with blood from the sink.

1349. Maybe I should start pretending like nothing ever happened between us, I mean since it was so easy for you.

1350. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

1351. Hearts, are wild creatures that is why our ribs, are cages.

1352. I've been drowning in my own fucking mind.

1353. I'm not going to lie, I'm actually scared about where I'm going to be in the future.

1354. Here's to the kids, Who live life terrified of failure.

1355. Please don't harm yourself tonight stay strong. (Please take this advice! and if anyone needs/wants to talk please PM ME!)

1356. Open minded people embrace being wrong, are free of illusions, don't mind what people think of them, and question everything even themselves.

1357. The smell after rain, the feeling after crying, the sound of a second chance.

1358. Memories don't change but eventually they'll fade.

1359. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again. -Alex Tan

1360. People are so obsessed with fitting in. Just be yourself.

1361. Tell her you love her.

1362. Fall in love with their naked mind before their naked body.